Snow snow snow

@MidKitten Holly, just ignore the heckler. I have him on ignore. He has made insulting others here the purpose of his very pathetic life.

Thank you ageofgrace and Reg.

Reg, not sure how if thereā€™s an option to ignore so I donā€™t have to correspond with him anymore.

I do not have Downā€™s syndrome, just a very unflattering photo.

Ageofgraceā€¦ Reg lives north of me, but no, I have not met him in person. Although, if memory serves correctly, Reg was interesting in going to Japan at one point in time.

My work schedule was such that I didnā€™t have time to socialize to much.

Although I did get to see the statue of Hachi and a friend had an extra ticket to go to Disney World and Disneyland over there. Two day-fast pass, tickets for $62.50. I couldnā€™t pass that up.

Holly,

Go here: https://discourse.bbad.com/u/heckler_comma_the/summary

Then click where Iā€™ve circled below and choose ā€œIgnoredā€.

Cool that you made it to Japan.

I am sorry some men are so crude while others are so dismissive.

I went to Disney world once. Iā€™d rather die twice than go there again but you look incredibly happy in the Disney photo. I take it you had a wonderful time.

How does a government worker have such a busy schedule? I mean, I guess I though all government workers kept bankers hours.

Michelleā€™s ignore has expired for now. Iā€™ll see how long I keep her no longer on ignore.

How many hours a week do you guys work? I would estimate that not counting travel, Iā€™m about 50 hours per week. Most days are actually 630 to 330 and sometimes 630 to 7.

10 to 20 for me. Iā€™m a lot older than you are, though.

1 Like

It looks like I made $210 more USD in 2020 than 2021. I did work 43 3 AM to 330 PMs in 2020 and no longer have to do 3 ams. So I feel less sore lol.

1 Like

I was there supporting an aircraft carrier.

When the boat came it we were on mandatory 10s and 12s. The group I was with was more of a surge crew, where we filled in in whatever capacity they needed us to work.

In 1993 (I was 10) my family went to Disneyland in California. I had not been to a Disney park since. Since I had a full weekend off work for a change, a friend had purchased tickets and grapped an extra one for me. I am convinced that she talked with my superiors to ensure I had both days off.

She rented a hotel room from a Japanese controlled chain so I had an ā€˜authenticā€™ experience for a bit.

The hotel they put me up in had all western appliances, TV in English/American broadcasting. The only thing ā€˜Japaneseā€™ in my hotel was the mini refrigerator.

I got introduced to mimosas for the first time. Usually I canā€™t stand wine or champagne (gives me a massive hangover and cotton mouth), but mimosas werenā€™t that bad.

Reg, thanks for the tip. I will look into that soon. I started my 2nd quarter of my Bachelor program today, just checking in while on a break. 4 hours of schooling every Monday night foe 12 weeks. Yippee.

1 Like

Geez. I suppose this is where is should be grateful youā€™re giving me your attention. I just want to know why you put me on ignore in the first place.

Well that sounds like a lot of fun. :heart_eyes: When you ā€œsupportā€ an aircraft carrier, what exactly do you do? Do you put your arm around it and offer it words of comfort or do you get under it and hold it up orā€¦
Are you in the military?

reggie doesnā€™t think you should be allowed to vote
i donā€™t think you should be allowed to type

i meant to say
ā€œJesus Christ, that is a fat person!ā€

you could put me on ignore
it would be too late
i have already ruined your eyes

here is kitty on vacation
thatā€™s a pond in the background

I donā€™t think you should be allowed to breathe.

here is a picture from outside the local poll
blow-up dolls should not be allowed to vote

i brand you as fat
if you lose a few pounds, i will brand you as previously fat

I brand you a coward. Post your best image, Weakling.

Ok how do you guys do that quote thing where itā€™s just a specific portion of the text?

Ageof Graceā€¦ no, I am not in the military. I am a civilian that works to support the military. I like to say I am a servant to those that serve us.

Yes, I know I am fat. Two children, a pregnancy, stress of ending a dead end career to start another one, to going back to school full time working full time plus over time, plus unhealthy options while at work, leads to a poor body maintence.

If I could discipline myself and stick with Keto, that worked for me two years ago. I lost 25 lbs in 2 months. Then gained it all back when we went out to eat one night. Oh well.

just select the text you want to quote and a little popup with ā€œquoteā€ should appear?

I do not enjoy communicating with you. I find you to be stubborn and insulting. Itā€™s possible and somewhat likely that it is because you are a trumper. Thatā€™s probably subconsciously why I donā€™t like communicating with you. I have a very negative view of trumpets and ignore them whenever possible. Iā€™m sure Iā€™m disliked as well. Itā€™s ok. I wouldnā€™t take it personally. Lots of people that have come through here have not liked communicating with me and I wouldnā€™t take offense if they ignored me.