Should the COVID Vaccine be Mandatory?

Sorry. Epoch Times.

This is a personal attack on the title of this thread in hopes it can be improved upon with an exclamation mark instead of a question that creates doubt.

In fairness, I did not fact-check this source for accuracy but I’ve seen enough articles to say I believe them.

It’s fair to say, I didn’t fact-check this either but I think it’s true.

Florida is setting the example for all of the U.S. This poisonous jab needs to stop. It doesn’t help protect anyone against Covid and the side effects are extremely harmful to the body. It serves no true purpose and I wish they would just stop trying to shame people into taking it.

Do you think they’ll be able to get rid of public schools?

Remember when florida was a purple state?

Not anymore. Marco rubio recently crushed a black moderate female cop that had nothing she could be attacked for and was about a billion times better at debating.

Remember Marco Rubio being attacked by Trump? “Little Marco”. Now he sucks orange dick.

1 Like

No, but what does that have to do with the vote to ban the jab?

He must have beat her on appearance and skin color.

That probably helped. If she was a white guy, she might have done a little better, but I’m not sure. If only white males voted, trump would have won every state in 2020. Even new jersey.

Oh, yes you are. You know without a doubt that if she had been a white guy she would have won the election.

No. I don’t think so. Crist did even worse.

That’s because Crist flip-flopped between political parties never stabilizing his priorities or commitment to one party.

That’s true.

If Val Demings was a white guy, she would have still lost.

Fate

I’ve got 20 bucks that says these two will serve time for resisting the revolting mandate and encouraging others to reject Trudeau’s tainted government authority.

1 Like

This just serves as a reminder that those truckers were not forced to get vaccinated in order to cross the border.

1 Like

This is almost as good as receiving a blessed sin.

We started doing flu shots at work. I have to get mine between now and October 20th. I’m going to Vermont this weekend, so probably won’t get it until next week. I haven’t gotten the latest covid shot. I was waiting for what work was requiring. I will probably wait until November. There is now an rsv vaccine if you are over 65.

1 Like

Isa says she won’t get another Covid vaccine unless it’s mandatory. She got hit really hard by the last one. She has had Covid and she said the vaccine was much worse than the disease for her. I’m not sure what I’ll do. I don’t get hit as hard by these vaccines as she does, generally.