Should the COVID Vaccine be Mandatory?

i heard edward jenner wore a facemask and now his family is sexually confused…

More specifically, who cares about who cares.

i care about who cares about who cares!

What percentage of antivaxxers would eat a big mac? Do you think most antivaxxers are paranoid about the shot or do you think it is they don’t want to be told what to do? The latter is true for the masks, I think. I can’t imagine it is much of a hardship to put on a mask.

if i had to guess: as much as the vuxxers? but it probably depends if you would threaten them with a gun, then probably less than the vuxxers lol

probably both?

That’s for herpes people. I eat a Big Mac but it has nothing to do with herpes.

Mark, I notice you didn’t vote in the poll that started this thread.

What good vision you have.

Did you just vote now, or did I miss it earlier? Your photo is easy to miss.

I hid my picture under a U.S. Dime. I can see it.

Thee should be some type of restriction imposed on people with herpes, hepatitis, and aids.

you missed it, he already voted

If you say it enough do you think maybe God will bless you with herpes? At the very least, it appears He has put it in your mouth.

Death by Revelation 16: 2? I support your view. Death would be better than what this world offers.

I’m referring to glorifying and making and idol of the condition. Maybe it has a use. A searing blister when at the corner of the mouth where it looks there is some need for cauterization just to keep it in place. Sometimes people are really just clay and extremely wet clay can’t keep it’s composure for long.

But what you are doing with fried crunchy food is a sin.

I happen to enjoy eating fried, crunchy food. I like to taste my food. I couldn’t enjoy bland food if I over-indulged. The Bible tells me God will sanctify what I pray over and I pray over everything that I love so that those things don’t harm my healthy eating intention. I make no apologies for it.
What you are doing with chicken is perverted.

sdafdsf

fdsbvdfgb

COVID Vaccine Injury Data: 143,233 Percent Increase in Cancer

I don’t think the vaccine should be mandatory but I think it will be. Unfortunately, those who take it will probably die of some horrible disease and those who don’t will probably starve.

How nice that you didn’t link your no-doubt-highly-credible source.