Security

the human race

This is a good point. I would probably want to resign too.

1 Like

Lol why ask me? I don’t know anything. I just make well educated guesses based on what’s in front of me.

Oh, nonsense. I know you deal in facts and logic.

Thinking harms the human race? Does praying harm the human race, too?

thinking for yourself is the cure
yes praying is very harmful, its a waste of time and energy and destroys brains

If you think for yourself, who gets the glory? Do you glorify yourself? Pat yourself on the back? Tell yourself you have done well because every day has turned out exactly as you planned?

Praying strengthens your faith, especially when God answers your prayers in a very miraculous way. If you’re like Doubting Thomas and uncertain if there’s more to this, I encourage you to pray, in Jesus’ Name, have faith and He will not disappoint. He will expose Truth to you in a way that you can’t deny. When that happens, you will not be able to consciously deny Him. Nico, contrary to popular worldly belief, this is not about us. It’s about Him and there is more.

Praying is just another form of masturbation, but most liberals will encourage masturbation and denounce prayer. The truth is both are harmless and make the person doing it feel a bit better.

You will be understanding if I don’t share the same perverted view as you.

It’s clear noone take it serious. I understand. There’s nothing at all I can say to make anyone believe. I’m okay with that.

1 Like

why should anyone get or even want glory? isnt pride supposed to be the deadliest sin according to your bible?

sure i plan some things and when that turns out nice i can smile and be happy about it, but i do not plan everything lol thats silly and setting yourself up for failure

yes exactly; it stimulates your delusions and removes your will to think for yourself

i encourage you to start thinking for yourself

that would be nice…

it is about all of us and not about some imaginary god that needs to be glorified
if there was more then it would be made crystal clear to everyone

i take hatred and killing in the name of imaginary gods very serious

perhaps you should not be okay with that and ask yourself why if your god exists, they dont make things crystal clear to everyone?

Okay, let me ask in another way. Who do you credit for your success?
To the second part of your question, I don’t know. Is it?

Absolutely, it is, but why?

I don’t think well on my own so I consider that a plus in my favor.

It is about all of us but not about what we do. The only role our works and words play is in judgment. It’s about His divine glory in our lives and I believe He wants us to know Him on a deeper level, spiritually. Historically, God has never denied anyone who asked Him to reveal Himself to them.

Imho, He is already making it crystal clear to everyone. You can’t watch global politics and not see the nations spoken of in Ezekiel aligning.

Hatred and killing? I’m not sure I know what you’re talking about.

Try not to worry to much about what I’m not okay with. It’s your question. Why don’t you ask Him yourself?
Jeremiah 33:3

all those that helped towards that success

lol perhaps you should read your bible again

because we are not robots and we live in an environment that we cannot / dont want to completely control

i think if you do it a bit more you will find out you can and it may even come very naturally to you

if “he” wanted that, he should speak up or come up with a way to make “himself” known to everyone… imagine the views “he” would get with a tiktok

ok lets try again: reveal yourself!
hmmm nothing… how strange…
so either i changed history or your god does only exist in your imagination…

everyone but me then because i dont see it

iam talking about your god as a reason and justification for hatred and killing

your god doesnt want to reveal themselves let alone talk to me… so its a question you should answer?

If the leak is about nefarious activity of an agency, should the leaker be prosecuted by the alleged nefarious agency?

No of course not. And Julian Assange remains a hero. So does Chelsea Manning, even though he/she is a nut job.