Russia

That was probably a parody but even so they made some good points. lol.

The beautiful women were about 8 years old.

True, that was creepy, but a lot of the points were valid. No cancel culture, cheap gas, unique architecture, ballet, cheap taxi and delivery, traditional values.

Don’t get me wrong, I’m not booking my ticket. The cons still outweigh the pros.

I am an opponent of cancel culture as well, but that is by far not as worse as having no right at all to criticize the state and it‘s leader(s). And which traditional values? Oppression of women and homosexuals is not a tradition which deserves respect.

I disagree with Russia that they don’t have a cancel culture. I’m guessing the russian anti-war news reporter no longer has her job. I’m guessing you can’t be a public figure and be pro gay. They have cancel culture.

2 Likes

You make a good point. We have our religions (gays, trans women are real women, racial equality, islam is a religion of peace) and they have theirs (mostly just Putin). In either place you’ll get burned at the stake if you don’t bow down in front of the right gods.

1 Like

Double edged sword. You surely will burn, if you bow down to a god

Russia last week. A Moscow supermarket. Honestly, it looks as good as most places here.

Sanctions are doing nothing. I do not understand this, but it is what it is.

lol looks better stocked up there than here! (or at least at the time that i go shopping) :wink:

Good news for Russia and their fans. They were able to attack Ukraine on their independence day and kill 25 more people.

Putin is a pig. The Russian people are often pigs who support this, too, but I believe them to be a minority. This could just be wishful thinking on my part.

1 Like

There are some Americans that are rooting for putin. Most of them, trumpets.

1 Like

The Russians are starting to win the PR war.

Looks like :iran: is giving :ru: :100: s of drones. I wonder how much longer :ukraine: can do this.

I feel like Russia is going to be screwed if they “win.” Probably constant civil war.

Gorbachev died. I didn’t know he was still alive.

Totally. The USA “won” in Iraq and then their problems began. Same with Ukraine for Russia. Or Afghanistan for both Russia and the USA.

I liked him. He did his best. He tried to make Russia free. The problem is Russians are messed up in the head and prefer totalitarianism.

We are entering an era of “cross Putin and die”. He is very much a dictator. There is no way he will relinquish power when his term is up.

Biden crossed Putin. Now is the time for Putin to shine and kill the most unlikable president in American history.

I didn’t want to believe it but I know it’s true and I shamefully admit, the US sabotaged the Nord Stream pipelines.