Russia

Russia just announced a budget surplus for this fiscal year. Russia’s debt-to-nominal-gdp is 11% compared to 105% for the USA, 53% for Canada, 40% for Colombia, 122% for Australia and 53% for the Netherlands.

interesting, last december ours was about 50 percent… any source?

uhm its 2020… last last december lol

Oops, that’s my mistake. I looked at the total dollars, not the percentage. I will correct it above.

Putin is now Tsar Vladimir.

Seems like Tsar Vladimir is now poisoning whoever he wants.

On the positive side for Russia, they still have remarkable technical capability.

xvcbccvb

Ok this made me chuckle.

Excellent decision.

Interesting vid from Russians.

I particularly liked this guy at 7:35.

He added how Biden is allowing Russia to build their Nord Stream 2 pipeline to Germany, which he warned empowers the Putin regime’s geo-political power.

Will hates Republicans but loves Democrats willing to throw Americans under the bus for the opportunity to empower another nation. Democrats are very stupid.

Michele, Biden is not “allowing Russia” to do this. He has no say. Germany and Russia do not need your permission to do anything. Unless you want to act like yet another Republican lunatic and go to war when you don’t like something.

You mean if Biden doesn’t waive sanctions against that company Russia could still build the pipeline? Somehow I just assumed the media was telling the truth. Btw, the terminology wasn’t mine. You would need to correct some stupid media personality for poorly writing the article.

Obviously, given that they kept building it.

Russia completes Nord Stream 2 route in face of western opposition

Laying of controversial $11bn gas pipeline to Europe is finished two weeks before Putin meets Biden in Geneva

https://www.ft.com/content/b9f4af6e-deef-473d-b4fd-0329ab1f1d03

So, I get that Russia is generally a bad country and Putin is a dillhole, but I don’t get why their kids look clean and decent and ours in the western world look like fat tattooed freaks out of some horror movie. I know if I was still in the marriage market, I’d look in Russia before I looked in Canada.

Honestly, I think an intellect spoke it into existance.

We all know you would look outside your country before you would look within. I don’t care. I just wish you would move somewhere you can be proud to live. Maybe you would stop complaining about where you live and who you are sharing your air-space with.

Michele, I love both Canada and Colombia. Noting their flaws does not mean I hate either.

Noting their flaws doesn’t mean you love them either.

its the magic power of youtube and make up! this is a before and after picture of a typical russian woman: