Russia

*“These sanctions do nothing to halt Nord Stream 2,” said Daniel Vajdich, president of Yorktown Solutions, which advises the Ukrainian energy industry on the matter.

U.S. Secretary of State Antony Blinken said in a statement that the administration has now sanctioned seven entities and identified 16 of their vessels as blocked property under sanctions laws passed by Congress.

Biden has opposed the pipeline, like the previous two U.S. presidents, because it would bypass Ukraine, putting at risk lucrative gas transit fees and potentially undermining its struggle against Russian aggression.*

I just have one question here. If sanctions do nothing, why impose sanctions unless it’s just to distract from the immediate news out of Afghanistan?

She got circumcised as a child, forced into marriage, beaten over years by her husband who didn‘t pay alimony - and you find tattoos and piercings worse enough to give custody to that scum of a human being? What a „humanist“ arse you are.

I don’t support giving the children to the husband. I do support the court finding that tattoos are an indicator of poor judgment and bad life choices.

Seriously. Read that article again and then look at what you wrote. At least admit you were an idiot.

at least admit your inclination to kill any raghead that makes it over your wall is influenced by a childhood among nazis

At least admit you have a death wish.

What are you on about? I typed two words. Excellent decision. It was an excellent decision to consider this woman’s lifestyle and tattoos in making a judgment against her. I wouldn’t have awarded custody to the father but that doesn’t change the fact that the court was right to consider her lifestyle and tattoos. Russia has many problems but they have so far been able to avoid the freefall of western culture into debauchery and excess. Let them hold out as long as they can.

This isn’t really big news. It does make Putin appear more like a human with real feelings.

i wonder how agriculture fared under the central planning method
perhaps it was influenced by a lawyer
and thus ignored
while central planning for the drug industry was taking up so much time in the politburo

More good sense from Putin. You have to click “CC” to see the translation.

glad you like him
It is estimated that 21 journalists have been killed since Russian President Vladimir Putin came to power in March 2000. In the great majority of cases, no one has been convicted and sentenced for the murders.

what is that like one every year?

beep beep

I don‘t mind to consider one’s lifestyle to decide if someone is able to raise a child (and also here we surely differ, as you for example define homosexuality as one while I don‘t, not to speak which lifestyle has such a negative impact on children for that this justifies to take away children from them). But mere tattoos? That‘s just as irrational as your idea to not allow fat people to vote.

1 Like

There is surely something to this.

The other day I learned that Trump took the Sputnik V. Now I have searched the ingredients in the petroleum vaccines approved for use here but I’ve never googled the ingredients for the Sputnik V so you can imagine my surprise when I learned that one ingredient reduces tumors, one is found in alcohol and one is water. Now this vaccine has my full attention. One ingredient is an irritant to the eyes but all other ingredients are completely safe. The first thing that came to my mind was that The Lord Will Provide. Those who wait upon the Lord will mount up with wings as eagles. Then reality set in when I learned we can’t get that vaccine here. Our selfish CDC won’t approve it for use in the USA. Nothing good can penetrate US borders.

The ‘V’ in its name refers to ‘Victory’, according to Kirill Dmitriev, CEO of the Russian Direct Investment Fund
that from wiki
the russian word for victory is “pobeda”
that from me

Trump got Pfizer, Michele.

Right and this guy got the vaccine:

Trump got the booster. And was booed for it, lol.

must have been a slow news day