Republicans

It doesn’t make sense to me. It almost feels like this George Santos is/was a plant. This district he won was normally won by the Democratic party. I don’t get it, but overall agree with you if the story is true.

If he’s not a plant, he must be living in an alternate reality where he’s told so many untruths he doesn’t know what the truth is and what is not.

Nikki Haley might just be worse than Trump. That’s quite an accomplishment.

Are you sure about that? I think she should be searched for an incorrectly positioned apostrophe.

Slut.

It’s not polite to openly insult sluts.

Republicans may be at an impasse here and I don’t really hold out any hope that they can compromise.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/republican-infighting-stalls-spending-bills-in-us-house-as-shutdown-looms/ar-AA1gZ3NF?ocid=hpmsn&cvid=ce7c2411b6db4eb1be5f1a4f255398d1&ei=18

1 Like

I hope the GOP votes Trump because I think he’ll be the easiest candidate to beat.

You don’t think the American government will convict him first?

I’m counting on it.

If Trump were beatable, :point_up:t2:

Trump has 40 points on his most formidable opponent. He should make Vivic his VP.

Vivek is a tool. Both are attention seeking children. It would be a disaster, so I agree with you, he should do that.

Yeah, no, that no more than rolled off my tongue when I read that Trump would consider Tucker Carlson as his VP because he uses common sense and I agree with him. He would be so perfect.

Tucker is actually ok to me. He has said some very sensible things.

“We are very, very close to being able to ignore Trump most nights,” he wrote in a text sent on 4 January 2021. “I truly can’t wait.”

“I hate him passionately,” he added.

“That’s the last four years. We’re all pretending we’ve got a lot to show for it, because admitting what a disaster it’s been is too tough to digest. But come on. There isn’t really an upside to Trump.”

Why would he want to be VP?

Put power in front of people and most won’t be able to resist it. Any sane person would immediately think “VP in 2024, President in 2028”. It takes a lot of maturity, experience and resolve to resist that kind of thinking.

Not just sensible, Reg, but truthful, and that’s what this country needs.

I have no clue because it pays nothing compared to what he will make delivering the news.

Did you read the sensible things I quoted from him?

“We are very, very close to being able to ignore Trump most nights,” he wrote in a text sent on 4 January 2021. “I truly can’t wait.”

“I hate him passionately,” he added.

“That’s the last four years. We’re all pretending we’ve got a lot to show for it, because admitting what a disaster it’s been is too tough to digest. But come on. There isn’t really an upside to Trump.”