Reading

Reading too much right now.

I’m probably the only one here who reads comic books. I buy them at a store actually and some comics (Marvel) have an online redemption code where you can enter the code at Marvel and get a free digital copy of the comic if done before the expiration date.
Recently I tired to access my library at Marvel and was redirected to an amazon operated site Comixology. It took some time to register but I did find all my comics ever redeemed and purchased online. Marvel had offered a yearly subscription to their online site but I never bought it, I just had the membership and earned points for log ins, purchase, activities etc.
To make it short I got the free membership at Comixology with the renewal of only 5.99 a month that’s about what I paid for some comic books 3.99, 4.99, 5.99 per issue in that range on average. Now I am not too sure how this works. It shows me titles which i can purchase or “borrow”. Some titles don’t show the option of borrow just “read” which is because I believe I already own them.
But this doesn’t only have Marvel. It has Image and Dark Horse. I’m not too sure about DC as I see some classic old DC but I do not see the option to borrow. I’m treading carefully as I don’t want to see massive charges at the end of this month for sampling 50 comics out of boredom.

Anyone lese read comic books or have online digital copies of comics?

Apparently you cannot “borrow” newer issues. They offer a 15% discount for purchase .

Don Quixote was a good read not that I have read it recently. But I read it so in depth that I could just imagine the images in my mind as the character did.

You realize now you were never able to read or write without me. Why were you speaking to me with such disrespect? As if I need your permission to read anything. I’m always only reading my own works. Those are at the depth where your intelligence takes you no further.

Isn’t it time to get the way from everyone else’s reading as well?

I am listening to a Dostoevsky audiobook. Crime and Punishment. God it’s awful so far. I hope I fall asleep soon before I hear much more of this depressing crap.

Yes, you are immersing yourself. But you want to be hot right? You want to be able to burn through texts and literary works and prose like fire correct? You want to see the pages of a book like a candle light or lamp is flickering behind your eyes don’t you?

Drowning isn’t improving anything and it does take you off priority.

I just finished this. A work slam packed with 22 werewolf stories. I read it on my black and white nook and the images in my mind had so much color and detail as well as the sounds. It took a while but my heart did race as plots developed and crescendo rose again and again.
https://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/the-werewolf-megapack-jay-lake/1114817091

The stories are very, very interesting and I got a little more depth out of every one.

I finished John in the Bible. I did not read it through to contrast The Synoptic. It wasn’t on my mind of doing so. Next time around I suppose.

Acts I’m told was never finished because it is still being written currently. How strange reading it.

1 Like

To contrast the synoptic? Could you explain that to me because my head is about as empty as that university auditorium.

John closes with Jesus on Earth.
Synoptics (other 3 gospels) have Jesus in Heaven with the Ascension and leave off there.

Amongst other things.

That’s fascinating. You should expand on that. The world does want to know about the Love of Christ and His sacrifice.

1 Like

Oppos sorry. I mean globalist want to know. They are taking names and prepping for Harris to lead our country to Hell.

Not just that. Basically the 3 synoptics are like a joint account that try to agree with one another. They are just an account.

John is more of a sell. Belief that Jesus is Whom He claimed to be.

𝕰𝖎𝖓𝖊 𝖆𝖚ß𝖌𝖊𝖟𝖊𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖓𝖊𝖙𝖊 𝖂𝖆𝖍𝖑 ℌ𝔢𝔯𝔯 𝔐𝔞𝔯𝔨𝔲𝔰:-)

Have You been surprised by its content?
I have been surprised by the following:

• The author didn’t have one good word about his Austrian people, little or no admiration of the German people as opposed to public opinion and ̶g̶̶o̶̶v̶̶ ̶̶p̶̶r̶̶o̶̶p̶̶a̶̶g̶̶a̶̶n̶̶d̶̶a̶ ehhhmm I mean history lessons in school (describing them as somewhat noble Aryans, but also pretty gullible, soft and less manly and strong in comparison to the Brit’Ish) and was a total ass-to-mouth with the Brits and their ruthless empire
  • Having read the qu’ran before, I found remarkable similarities (Warlord, world-domination as essential…) up to the point of literality describing “Taqqiyya” as valid and useful tactics ("when we make covenants, we always wanna do it temporarily with the premis to break it at a later moment whenever it suits us best)

Sadly enough, Youtube deleted the professional and well done audiobook (in German) at one of its censorship frenzy…

Mein Kampf is stupid and boring. I didn’t make it through to the end.

Story of your life?

hahahahahahahahahahahaha