Reading

Reading with a e reader makes it very easy to look up words without too much of a fuss to do so, but if I find myself doing it too often I start having to look up even simple words like and, the, he, she etc. So sometimes I try to gather the meaning from the context and remember the word if I see ti again and then maybe look it up. Some words I have been using with meanings not in any dictionary. If I could 1 dictionary line, then my use would be valid and possibly seen as quite fitting instead of ignorant.

Michele made a reference to me reading like a Dr Suess book. I don’t know whether she meant that I was literlaly reading a clssic like cat in the hat or horton or lorax, grinch etc. Or that she was picking up up a tone and flow like one of Suess’s books. That is why reading children’s books can really put you on a even playing field. You’ll find people in upper echelons of business and institutions and politics tend to follow childrens classics in there reason and progression. Especially with the Adult population thinking “outside the box” with their casual marijuana use. Their minds tend to be here and they seek connections with like minded people.
Think of the success of the grinch and how discrimination is played out like the sneetches. Time and time again Adult minds drift back to early thinking and what was imprinted. It will be the only anchor point to socialization or education peple will have when they find they have gone too far with casual marijuana or alcohol use. It will be the only base reason they will relate to you with from the fear of oblivion.

When people lose sight, this is what they base their faith on. Walking on faith not by sight means talking what is on their mind. It seems ridiculous but this is the only mental image some people have have when multitasking at their computer, healthcare, or even driving.

Just finished Shelley’s Frankenstein. Incredible feat of the monster to overcome his creator in wit and will. All the time keeping the storyline moving with protagnonist and antagonist. The monster seemed quite clever and I caught this at the end. He was on an ice floe or ice raft they said at the end. Looking over his creator in a coffin the monster cried with enthusiasm (and I think from a knowing lie and knowing the dead can still hear) the he would die and he would burn atop his funeral pile and his ashes would be swept away at sea and his spirit would sleep in peace. This must have given Frankenstein the creator a bit of fury as he realized he would either be burned or buried and eaten by worms himself when he held the secrets of immortality. The monster already existed as immortality and I don’t think it was not only his strategy to capitalize on his immunity to cold winds and ice that he led the chase to the cold and ice hard stony areas. He was most likely going to cry-cryo preserve himself. Basically freeze himself and be free of the crimes and persecutions and suspicions when he thawed maybe 100 years later.

1 Like

you should try shelleys frankenstein next;)

frankenstein is the real monster!

How the mental game was played by the monster was genius depsite his pitiful beginnings of intellect and intelligence. It became evident that he was in the workings before being physically manifest and seemingly put the very drive and ability in his creator to bring him about. How he absolved himslef of guilt was by simply being guiltless and empty. Simply manifesting the desires of another-perhaps the petty jealousies of his creator-as an automaton. Yet growing not by the will of his actions but his observations of them being carried out by himself with no thought of his own. This surely must have been how his creator brought him about and what he observed when he tried to produce a mate for him.

Yes Shelley, Shelby was a tyopographical error I will correct.

That reads like a child who grew up and discovered his parents were right all along. I was about 33 when I made that discovery which compelled me to give them a card for Christmas with everything I ever wanted them to know about what I had come to understand. In that card, I admitted I was wrong and asked them to forgive me. It was just a simple card but they seemed to be moved by it and I felt the weight of the world lifted from my shoulders. Later my mom told me she actually expected me to do that, eventually, because she said she did the same thing and apparently, so did her mother.

very nice story;)

I’m sure it sounded great at 45 as well.

My first audio books as a child were Baba Yaga, James and Giant Peach, The Voyages of Sinbad, and Paddington Bear.

Nice book review, Mark.

You had audiobooks as a child?

Yes.

I thought you were older.

You must surely be mid 40s by now, Mark, no?

I think he’s 32.

I’m pretty sure he was 12 when I first spoke to him.

12?! nice, you are his cybermom then;)

I don’t know about that but he sure was a baby.

I distinctly recall him posting about turning 40 on the old BBAD several years ago.

Oh, my bad…maybe he was 22. I was thinking he was 12. Sorry, Mark. I know you’re all grown up and are you a doctor now?

So I did finish up that Pocket Atlas of Human Anatomy. No focus on organ systems and functions just all structure of bone, sinew, and muscle. The more and more it reinforces that the anatomy is not compatible for me. You really have to love yourself to full capacity as a being designed for that anatomy. For me to be that passionate, is just fooling myself. I did make some progress with my own anatomy and it was like a skeletons rolling in over not in their graves but my body the more progress I made.
I did actually get a better kinesiology of certain areas especially the hips. The shoulder and clavicle structures have just got to be rejected for me. I did work more with my wrists, hands, ankles, and feet, and I don’t hate human structure, but it does not work very well for me.

I think I have enough structure to give a complete structure for a helpmate and not just a single bone be it a rib or baculum like in the bible. I don’t think I could effect much of a healing or be any physical help to anyone. I identified the structures right for others and not right for me. I need to either develop further or reject entirely what is not right for me, to arrive at what is right for me.

I am positive that a spirit body exists and that is designed for its corporeal form and vice versa. It would be useless for me waste more time in trying to develop along those lines.