Not while we are laying cement.

i fear change
i will hire a buffoon who tells me he can roll back and hold back change
now i have an emotional investment in the buffoon
when change becomes noticeable, the buffoon tells me it didn’t
all is happiness
nobody ever wakes up 5 years later, slaps their head, and cries “i was wrong!”
we die with regrets, but not about being wrong

The USA Constitution is strong and in good hands with RBG’s passing and the great addition of ACB. I wouldn’t expect ignorant people or Canadians to understand the value of maintaining our Judicial system SCOTUS branch to protect the Constitution and to keep it from the Radical Left who wish use it to legislate their will over the people.

1 Like

are you canadian or the other choice?

Outdoor ping pong and outdoor gym? Nice!

If you were able to follow more than one premise at a time you’d realize how little sense your replies to me make. Just sayin…

1 Like

I actually use the ping pong table and outdoor gym, too. I don’t use the basketball court, the football field or the skateboard thing (whatever skateboard people call them). I also don’t use the indoor gym because they require masks now and I find that just too hot and sweaty for working out. I definitely use the billiards room, the library and sometimes I sit quietly in the chapel for a few minutes. I would use the outdoor chess tables but Isa gets bored of chess even when I spot her a queen. This really is a wonderful complex and I’ll miss it when we leave.

1 Like

i realize how little sense my replies make to you

it worries me that people like you can have bullets and vote
i know why you need bullets
now you will quote me and make some stupid comeback like it’s improv night
i don’t know why you need to vote

You should.

Clearly, No one wants to work for you.

Heartbreaking. There’s ice cream in the frig if you just want to binge for a while.

Doesn’t that just make you want to beat your head against a wall.

Waahoo!!!

Not if they are liberal and of the male ummm…species.

Yippee!!! I’m never going to die again!!! Unfortunately, you may die twice.

See, Ben. That’s the difference between you and I. You kept going and I would have stopped here.

Translation: I often come here to relax and inspect my balls.

Translation: Too much work to go from one end of the court to the other. I might strain something. Could you just bring me that ball and I’ll toss it around for a little while, after which I will throw it back at you when you aren’t looking. Knock your ass off that skateboard and laugh my ass off (that’s how I burn calories) because I’m a self-sufficient god in my own mind.

Mostly because my breath is quite odorous after I spend the entire day snacking on mushrooms and onions.

See above and I rest my case.

Translation: It’s the only entertainment in town worth my attention. It also prevents me from have to move so it’s fast becoming my favorite form of entertainment. Wink wink at those billiards. :wink::wink: I’ve got my balls out and ready. You can bust first. I don’t have the strength it takes to bust my own balls.

Home. If I could, I would bring my pillow and stay forever.

Translation: This is where I come lie to the Lord.
He knows I’m a liar but I’m not going to tell him that. He will put that crap right back in my face and start telling me I am weak but He strong. I don’t want to hear it. I don’t even want to go to Heaven. There’s enough pollution on Earth.

Translation: Thinking is not the same as reading. Maybe later. I’ll think about it.

Translation: I bore Isa.

Translation: I just can’t get enough of this library.

Translation: Not really. When we get back to Canada, I’m going to call a carpenter and build a library on my balcony.

It worries me that people like you waste bullets and votes.

Because the bullet proof target is stamped so clearly on your forehead?

Active suffrage!

I approach them with grace in mind, see, even if they don’t deserve it I feel giving them some knowledge and truth can work for the good if for nothing else than to expose why they deserve the judgment that will eventually come their way.

what?

…for all his ways are judgment: a God of truth and without iniquity, just and right is he. Deuteronomy 32:4

1 Like

i am a champion of truth justice and the american way
a stitch in time saves nine
a rolling stone gathers no moss

Oh, I see. I think they have been doing the same thing.

As if he stuttered.

1 Like

i am a champion of truth justice and that american’s way of sounding like a pompous child abuser/cleric

1 Like

Honest mockery or truly pompous.

please alert me in advance if you are going to use it to steal land, rape daughters, and slaughter livestock.
i want to be there to fuck the livestock while it is still warm
praise god