Racism

Blacks have a higher risk of death, but they are doing this to African migrants. China started the whole thing and they are going to blame Africans.

uhm iam no fan of mcnasty but someone decides to put up a racist sign in 1 store and mcdonalds china immediately temporarily closed that 1 store and apologised… what else should they do?

If it really was just one person at one store making a bad decision, then it’s nothing.

Are you serious?
I want to make sure I understand you. If there is just one person in one store holding up a sign, it’s not racism? But if it’s two or more in other stores, it is racism?

Btw, I only saw one person holding the sign. Since only one store was closed, I’m assuming only one person actually took part in the racist behavior. Perhaps there were others holding signs. If so, they are out of view of the camera.

supposedly its a ‘known neighbourhood with lots of immigrants and racial conflicts’

the note could easily have been posted by a prankster or a “journalist”

Who knows. We could spend the entire day speculating.

yes! somehow its always more interesting and more fun to point your finger at others and all their mistakes instead of your own;)

There is plenty of blame to go around. The important thing is that no one is going to blame your government. Of course, it’s always been difficult to blame a government that tucks his tail and runs to hide when bad liberal behavior is exposed. The US is accustomed to this type of voyeuristic response on a global scale. Don’t panic. No one is going to call on your little government for assistance.

lol i think your country likes these voyeuristic responses or it wouldnt stick its large butt in the face of other countries

You’re stupid, Nico. We fight for your peace.

Although it is rare and no doubt the smallest of of sacrifices, your country is guilty of sticking its little nose in the business of others as well.

nice, now you sound like reg lol

ah you are being selfless and doing it all for my peace?! lol ok in that case then please stop all your fighting right away!

yes my government and many others are your little lapdogs

Don’t compare me to him. I sound nothing like him.

If we didn’t fight for you, evil would come knocking on your door and we don’t want to hear you cry.

I’m getting a vision. You’re on all fours, by the fireplace, laying on something silky.

USA! USA! USA!

1 Like

lol but you sounded just like him?

lol yes, just plug your ears and it will all be ok

thank you but iam definitely not laying on silky!
i do believe that those little lapdogs (or as i like to call them kuttelikkertjes) are way more evil than big dogs and sooner or later those rats will bite you in the ankles lol

surely that requires many more exclamation marks lol

I don’t want to be obnoxious.

dont worry thats natural behaviour for most americans i know lol

How many Americans do you “know”?

some would say 1 is too many, but i wouldnt go that far;)