QMAP.PUB

Insane. You’re right, let’s stop playing.

It’s going to lead to Obama so I think it’s only fair you share what you know because I know you know about “Fast and Furious.” That would be an investigation in 2011. Participate! I can’t be educated if you don’t tell me what he did and try to resist posting an article.

You guys just can’t get over Obama can you?

Don’t you worry, Will. There is plenty of blame to go around including Hillary Clinton and John Brennon.

I suppose I could throw something out there and see what you will let me get away with.

Obama did something illegal concerning guns. Sally Yates obstructed justice to cover it up.

Doesn’t ring a bell.

Might help if you said what exactly he did that was illegal, and what evidence you have that Sally Yates obstructed justice to cover it up.

It might help if you participated in a way that is beneficial to everyone.

No one knows what the Obama administration did because Eric Holder placed limitations on IG Horowitz’ right to have unobstructed access on information pertaining to sting operations involving gunwalking. When Horowitz sent a letter to Congress requesting unimpeded access, Sally Yates responded 350 days later with a 58 page memo that essentially blocked Horowitz from extended oversight collected under Title III, including INTERCEPTED COMMUNICATION and NATIONAL SECURITY LETTERS.

The New York Times disclosed that national security letters were used in the surveillance of the Trump Campaign in 2016.

Horowitz did gain information pertaining to all the sting operations up to 2010. In 2011, the General Council’s Office appears to have, for no understood reason, viewed the law differently.

Horowitz pushes for the Inspector General Empowerment Act and in 2016, just as Obama was leaving office, he signed that Act into law.

According to Wikipedia, “At Holder’s request, President Barack Obama had invoked executive privilege for the first time in his presidency in order to withhold documents that “were not generated in the course of the conduct of Fast and Furious.” In 2016, a federal court ruled that the records in question were not covered by privilege; however a House lawsuit to try to recover the records is still pending in federal court.”

In order to retain power by Democrats, Spygate was birthed from the 58 page memo that continued to block access to information between 2011 and December 13, 2016.

How convenient!!!

Clinton’s classified emails were discovered on her server in 2015, opening an FBI investigation.

It offends me to know that grown men who demand facts refuse to know the facts when those facts shine a negative light their fearless leader. So they do what they have been programmed to do. I suppose education begets ignorance.
It’s moments like this that I’m thankful you all have continuously made me feel that I’m too stupid to understand anything. It allows me to see clearly what a good education in a left leaning college does to a person. You 3 continue to make me sick.

I hope you have Obamacare.

:nauseated_face::face_vomiting:

:money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face: Dear God! I feel better!

Good. That makes me happy.

Not playing. Not interested.

You’re not the only one, Reg. I’m no longer interested either.

Funny! I thought the Obama administration corruption made you happy.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/doj-inspector-general-says-comey-violated-policies-with-memos-documenting-private-conversations-with-trump

I don’t care if any of you ever admit the truth. I will always remember how you defended the lie as truth.

I suppose I could throw something out there. Trump got peed on by Russian prostitutes in Moscow.*

*I do not know if this is true but I have more evidence of it than there is that Obama broke the law pertaining to guns.

I believe it.

Somehow I find comfort in the mental picture of trump being peed on.

There’s more proof of this than of all the RWNJ conspiracy theories combined. There’s a dossier from a highly credible intelligence officer that has checked out on all points except the peeing. The fact that it hasn’t checked out on the peeing doesn’t mean the peeing didn’t happen, it just means that Putin hasn’t released the tape yet.

But please, Your Honor, ignore that we have documented proof that Source #1 is bias against Trump when you determine it is reasonable to authorize a warrant to spy on Carter Page.