QMAP.PUB

I don’t care if any of you ever admit the truth. I will always remember how you defended the lie as truth.

I suppose I could throw something out there. Trump got peed on by Russian prostitutes in Moscow.*

*I do not know if this is true but I have more evidence of it than there is that Obama broke the law pertaining to guns.

I believe it.

Somehow I find comfort in the mental picture of trump being peed on.

There’s more proof of this than of all the RWNJ conspiracy theories combined. There’s a dossier from a highly credible intelligence officer that has checked out on all points except the peeing. The fact that it hasn’t checked out on the peeing doesn’t mean the peeing didn’t happen, it just means that Putin hasn’t released the tape yet.

But please, Your Honor, ignore that we have documented proof that Source #1 is bias against Trump when you determine it is reasonable to authorize a warrant to spy on Carter Page.

Qanon has been found.

1 Like

Ahahaha!

1 Like

This is what the lunatic right has come to. The indictments and executions have begun, but the cunning deep state conspiracy is using lookalikes to conceal the execution of the traitors!

I wonder if Michele believes this.

1 Like

That’s a very convincing mustache on the man on the right. Close enough for a RWNJ.

I’m also hoping you’ll choose to answer this, Michele. Not looking too pick a fight. I just want to know if this is something you also believe.

1 Like

No, I don’t believe any of it.

Secret warrior. Lol. That gave me an audible laugh.

“Facebook said it will ban groups that “represent” QAnon, the baseless conspiracy theory that paints U.S. President Donald Trump as a secret warrior against a supposed child-trafficking ring run by celebrities and “deep state” government officials.”
“even if they don’t promote violence.”

In other words, Facebook will censor Truth. Welcome to the NWO.
Now you don’t have to proclaim the Truth to be affected by this censoring. All you have to do is sit on your thumbs and wait. When the voices of Truth are removed, those who deny the Truth will proclaim it.

“Mentions of QAnon in a group focused on a different subject won’t necessarily lead to a ban, Facebook said.”

Translation: QAnon bashing is totally acceptable on a daily basis, quite possibly encouraged in some bizarre circles and required in others to prevent the Truth from surfacing.

“QAnon has been linked to real-world violence such as criminal reports of kidnapping and dangerous claims that the coronavirus is a hoax.”
Claiming the coronavirus is so deadly that the world must continue in a state of consistent lockdown is even more dangerous not to mention unhealthy to the mind.

“Reddit, which began banning QAnon groups in 2018, was well ahead, and to date it has largely avoided having a notable QAnon presence on its platform.”

I didn’t know this but it reminds me of Quora. The only difference is, Quora participants do the banning with their bashing. They ask a question pertaining to Trump and as soon as a Trump supporter responds, they are like fire ants on your feet. Swift and targeted.
Now when I read their page, I just see a bunch of uninteresting Trump bashing. I suppose they keep it interesting for themselves by bashing Trump and then patting each other on the back like masters of the universe. Reminds me of Hollywood and the Oscars. Constantly needing reassurance that they are worthy of something when they are really worthy of nothing but the destructive and tasteless movies they produce.

What are you drinking so early?

1 Like

I had coffee earlier. Was pretty good.

Denounce for what? For being terrorist organization or for taking a stand against human trafficking and pedophilia? Which is it, Reg?