Pope Francis changes Lord's Prayer

Then you agree, the Pope has authority to change the written Word?

Now that Danial has given authority and you have taken authority, what would you like to change in the Bible?

Omg they terminated brother Nathanielā€™s account!!! Fā€™n thought police.

Fine then. A semi-colon.

1 Like

I have no desire to change the bible.

1 Like

I do. I would totally rewrite it, starting by getting rid of the absurd notion that killing an innocent man somehow absolves me of my sins.

Did you say innocent?

He did. Itā€™s right there above you.

I know and I canā€™t hardly even believe what Iā€™m reading.

You donā€™t believe Jesus Christ was free of sin? That is an unusual hermeneutic.

I donā€™t believe you believe it.

I donā€™t believe a man named Jesus Christ ever existed. That said, the fictional Bible tells us this fictional character ā€œdied for our sinsā€. I would, if I could, rewrite the Bible to disabuse Christians of the absurd idea that another person could ā€œdie for our sinsā€. Another way of putting that is, ā€œkill the wrong person and the perpetrator goes freeā€. Ridiculous.

Mercy.

Mercy does not require the killing of an innocent third party. If someone shows me mercy, they have no business killing you for my crimes.

They do if someone has to die so you can live.

Nobody had to die. God is omnipotent, right? He couldā€™ve spared us all even if we didnā€™t believe in him. Instead, he only spares those who believe on the name of his son (whatever that means), and only after he let his son, who had done nothing wrong, be killed by Jews.

Wrong!

Right!

Agreed!

Jesus = Savior
It means whoever believes in Jesus, if not His
Words, His works, shall be saved, you and your household. Somehow I feel like you know this.

It was HIS Sacrifice to make

Amen

They rejected Him. It was only fitting that they kill Him. Someone had to do it or He would have had to murder Himself.

My brain hurts.

Then give it a break a put your heart to use.

Have a nice day!

1 Like