Police

Time for assisted suicide.

You can certainly think that, Dingdong. In my most humble opinion, it wasn’t assisted suicide. That was trained assassins demonstrating their power and authority over a region. Assisted suicide is putting someone into a relaxed state of unconsciousness that they never wake from.

No shit. I didn’t say it was assisted suicide.

My guess is he didn’t want to live.

There are 2 issues with shooting yourself in the head if you want to off…

The physical act of doing it.

Someone close to you is going to find you with a bullet in your head. Maybe he didn’t want Angie to find him like that.

Assisted suicide would have solved both of those. It could be done with dignity and a chance to say goodbye.

You said it was time for assisted suicide. How else should I take that?

You would be wrong about that. He was in chronic pain but I can see how someone in your field can only offer death as a solution since cures are not profitable.

That’s the stupidest thing I’ve ever heard. Why did he choose to do what he did then?

There you go, offering your medical best to sa…kill him.

I don’t think Dan is wrong about that at all.

You would be wrong also. We are all wired to fight for life, which he did.

If he told you that years ago why do you think he didn’t do it back then? Should be all assume he likes pain?

Pain is interesting. His pain is gone. He probably had enough pain.

Either way, if we had assisted suicide he could have chosen that option. Your views would be more believable if it existed and he didn’t go that way.

Your view would be more believable if you could explain why he would want a bunch of officers shooting holes in him?

Because he was done, Michele. He was just done.

Yeah, you’re probably right about that, Reg. I’m sure that’s why he called the VA helpline. I know if I was tired of living I would call and let a stranger know so they wouldn’t stop me.

How do you know he called the VA help line, Michele?

I don’t know. Either I read it or Holly told me. I suppose Holly told me if you don’t remember reading it.

Apparently, I read it in the news article. You don’t remember reading that? Dan once testified that you had an excellent memory. I can’t believe you would forget such an important detail.

Holly would have no way of knowing. You would have no way of knowing. This is nonsense. Your information isn’t worth excrement.

I talked to Will more than anyone except Angie in his last years, and I’m certain he told me things he didn’t tell anyone else. He was done. I know. You don’t know. Holly doesn’t know. Angie doesn’t know. I know. He was done.

Neither is your reply.

Okay, Reg, now that you’ve had time to calm yourself, if you know he was done, why did he notify the VA help center?

That was how he called for the cops to come, Michele. Listen to your own report.

I’d rather listen to your report since you uhhh…know.

Correct. I know.

Anyone can say they “know” but that’s just empty words if you can’t offer some kind of proof.