Pit Bulls

Right after you work on the word salad.

This article is unusually well written.

exercising with your dog is esentialā€¦ but a better way is to go on regular walksā€¦

for the americans that are too lazy and or overweight to walk their dog and are thinking about having sex with their dog, try this instead:

Yeah, ā€œbanging the dogā€ is common slang found in #1 bestsellers.

So gross and it was probably a fat slob suffocating it.

A French Bulldog takes 1st place.

ah you found one in thailandā€¦ yup bad pet owners exist outside usa as well :wink:

and south africa! hmmm:
ā€œWhen the time came to close the tavern, the owner did so. He allegedly alerted the people to leave, closed [the tavern] and left the premises. It is alleged that the owner unleashed his dogs, as he normally does, after closing [the tavern],ā€ she said.

ā€œHe climbed over the wall and a dog [a pit bull] attacked him.ā€ā€¦ a burglar?

Yes, the guy might have been a burglar. You think itā€™s ok for pit bulls to maul a man to death because they climb over a wall? We need to bring an end to this vile species of violent animals.

not meā€¦ but i think if someone was climbing over a wall and the owner shot him you would congratulate him lol

Nico, I know you are a vile and intellectually dishonest Dutchman, but donā€™t try to turn this into a cruelty to animals issue. In no way am I in favour of crushing dogs to death. Not even Pit Bulls. I am in favour of neutering them, which almost every major animal rights organization also supports. I am also in favour of banning breeding them commercially, the combination of which should result in the natural decline and eventual extinction of this species.

of course its a cruelty to animals issueā€¦ its always the owners fault, never the dog

Only in the simplistic mind of a Dutch fool.

if you had visitors over and your cat scratched them, who is responsibleā€¦ the cat or you?

The cat and if the visitor is uncomfortable in your home, they should probably go.

lol thats an option or put the cat in another room or put a leash on it :wink:

its interesting you think a pet can be responsible

lets swap the cat for your childā€¦ your baby pokes an eye out or maybe it left some of their toys on the floor and your visitor tripped and diedā€¦ do you also believe your kid would be responsible?

Animal cruelty

Itā€™s interesting that you think I think that. Realistically, they can only be blamed.

That is never a good trade but Iā€™ll play along for a minuteā€¦

Absolutely not!!! Visitors enter at their own risk.

perhaps if you hang a sign on your door that may convince a judge lol