People

Ah ok. Yes, their SFU Burnaby campus is Nazi architecture. I don’t like it but the setting in the mountains is gorgeous, even in winter, so it’s nicer to be there than to look at it in photos.

This is their SFU Surrey campus a few doors down from where I live. I read it’s meant to look like a giant canoe. The first floor is a shopping mall. The 7 floors above that are all University. One of my two data centers was in the basement although the new owners closed that facility years ago.

Unfortunately the entomology program is in Burnaby. If it was in Surrey, it would’ve been a short walk.

The burnaby campus made me think of boot camp. Ugh.

Makes me think of boot camp for Hitler Youth.

I got 8 hours today, and I didn’t even take any Kombucha. I hope this keeps up, but I doubt it. It’s probably because we were snowed in so there were no temptations to go do other things.

Edit: From my balcony earlier today.

2 Likes

lol ok thats your first tiktok that made me giggle, he delivered that very well;)

Deliverance. indeed. It’s all about your precious entertainment, my little flying pink elephant.

not just mine lol you are the tiktok queen

And yet you giggled when I didn’t.

ah yes… we are all the same yet different

you probably have been overloaded with tiktoks or brainwashed not to giggle or pretending you didnt giggle but did lol

Calling me a liar?

why do you want me to call you a liar?

I don’t but you did.

thats not what i read… i just listed several options, but its interesting you focus on that one

Okay. Last one! You’ve suffered enough.

https://discourse.bbad.com/t/people/282/118?u=thinkingaboutit

if that is the normal way americans make their decisions that would explain a lot…

No, it was a weak attempt at light entertainment.

i can appreciate the effort

Yeah your first response expressed that well.