Observe This!

They might oil themselves up or carry the oil in their bowels and not vases.

They could be injecting it.

Different worlds.

I didn’t reinterpret the Scripture. I shared specific words in scripture and what they represent for better understanding. You are the one who interpreted it.

If I were going to interrupt it, I would at least give God the Glory by saying, “You shall charge the sons of Israel to have faith in your Savior, for in Him obedience to God is perfected.”

Ok then.

Shouldn’t read in the dark unless you have a backlight.

Some things you say are so disgusting. This is not different.

I don’t need a backlight if I read in the daylight but I appreciate your ever enlightening reading tool advice. :roll_eyes:

God might hide his face in a nook.

Or God might hide me.

Seek Adonai, all you humble of the land who have executed His judgment. Seek righteousness; seek meekness! Perhaps you will be hidden on the day of Adonai’s wrath.
Zephaniah 2: 3

I had to google Adonai. Why are you typing partly in Hebrew?

Some words are closer in interpretation to the true Hebrew Bible.

Then Yeshua said to them, “Make every effort to enter through the narrow door; for many, I tell you, will try to enter and will not be able.”
Luke 13: 24 TLV

Luke 13:24
Strive to enter in at the strait gate: for many, I say unto you, will seek to enter in, and shall not be able.
KJV

There is a scripture about waterways and who owns them. Unfortunately, I can’t find it right now.

I will put hooks in your jaws and make the fish of your streams stick to your scales. I will haul you up from within your rivers and all the fish of your streams will stick to your scales.
Ezekiel 29: 4 TLV

So I’m going to plant a hook in your jaw and make the fish in your waterways grab hold of your scales. I’ll bring you up out of the middle of your waterways, along with all of the fish from your waterways that cling to your scales,
BBE

This is not the Scripture I was looking for and I still haven’t found it. I posted this one because I just didn’t remember ever reading it before.

afbeelding

I disagree, troublemaker. He’s everything we’ve been looking for.

lol of course, i just remembered seeing that picture when you said this is not the scripture you were looking for

Ohh, and here I thought you were teasing us with your own photo. Now I’m disappointed.

as if i would ever do something evil like that… its obi wan kenobi! (alec guinness https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alec_Guinness)

I will richly bless you and bountifully multiply your seed like the stars of heaven, and like the sand that is on the seashore, and your seed will possess the gate of his enemies.
Genesis 22: 17