North Korea

That’s not a contradiction, judge.

Sadly it appears the fat murderer is still alive.

“Supreme Leader who is commanding the all-people general march for accomplishing the great cause of prosperity.”

Ahahaha! The starving peoples last stagger.

Long (42 min) but interesting mainly due to the video of North Korea. It is far nicer and more modern than I had expected. The people aren’t starving. They look like they’re doing fine. They also look healthier and less fat than our people. I’m not saying their system is good but I am saying that our media is not doing a good job of presenting the facts in a balanced manner.

interesting positive way of showing north korea
it looks like a long promotion video kim jong un would approve of, so i couldnt sit through it all without skipping

i wonder if i will live long enough to see north and south korea join to become korea again

no.

thats what people told me about germany too

1 Like

i offered my opinion

i was encouraging you to expland on that without asking

oh i see. that means i have to think it over.

did you want me to think it over?

sure, if you think that would provide more interesting thought processes

then I’ll start now.

nothing yet

still at it.

I would have expected NK to have crumbled by now based on the stories we hear in our media. The fact that it hasn’t is interesting to me. The fact that I’ve never seen that beautiful high-rise section of the city with nice apartments is interesting to me. It’s not like I haven’t looked at most NK stories that have been released in western media. It’s obvious that not many stories have covered it.

Again, I don’t like the fat murderer nor do I approve of his system. I also hope he dies, quite literally. I just think we should do our best to cover the good and the bad.

They released video showing him waddling along today. He really does waddle like a duck.

Kim Jong being Kim Jong.

I’m angry therefore I will blow up my building.

Works for BLM.

1 Like