NIO

Michele, $4.02 isn’t a high for them. They were trading at nearly $10 a year and a half ago.

Yes I know on March 1, 2019 they were at a high of 10.06.

I only meant that 4.02 was a new high since they fell to a low of 1.52 on Nov 1.

Ah, ok. I don’t remember that fall to $1.52 but I don’t follow that stock (or any stock, really).

Ya, well it was was just for one day. Fortunately, it didn’t stay there long or I would probably still be crying about it.

Enough.

Reg I want to be your financial manager. I want to be your #1.

Reg, I am going to make a vow to you. Money, tech, nice things and expensive tastes are all going to mean more to me and even more as grow with you.

I’m not saying I’m greedy or out to steal from you or just to see you financially collapsed out of guilt for my past inability or just unused potential to generate great wealth…

What I am saying is that I will value whom you are more and more and more.

I have books on money and stocks at home, I’m good with numbers and formulas and I’m a clean slate. I am working with calculators again and soon adding machines and graphical calculators. Relearning everything from scratch even computers soon too. A Tabula Rasa about financial and business success.

Let me look out for you.

Reggie I am literally my own weight in gold.

If you ever become a financial advisor, I’d start with a different introduction to clients.

1 Like

I’m not approaching as him as a client.

Thread hijacking?

NIO has had two solid days. Up .37 to $5.07.

1 Like

Reggie, this is better.

cvbcvbxccccv

Since this thread is here, NIO finally recovered. $48.98 a share and expected to reach 60.

bbdfbsd

congrats lol if only you invested in bitcoin instead;)

bxcvbv

Yeah I saw they were making gains. What is the price now? 25,000 a share?