News Priorities

I see it as a phenomenon that has developed in society over decades to the point where it’s accepted today. Why is it so hard to admit you’re wrong?

I don’t know. I remember people digging in to their positions when I was young, too. It was common then, it’s common now. We aren’t wired to give in easily. It takes a bit of maturity.

Maybe that’s the answer.

besides that i dont think its ok to destroy someones life at all, i dont think its ok to yell fire in a crowded theater, i dont think its ok to yell i have a bomb, i dont think its ok to yell at kids… you are totally correct, alejandro
(but yes i dont think that should be against the law, because unfortunately it is free speech)

i dont remember that happening here yet but ill let you know once that happens here;)

i dont think iam wrong but i do know your god exists (inside your head)

i believe you told me last night it was ok to yell fire in a crowded theater.

I won’r hold my breath,

So allow me to correct, Nico.

  • You do not think it should be illegal to destroy someone’s life with conspiracy theories online
  • You do not think it should be illegal to yell fire in a crowded theater
  • You do not think it should be illegal to yell “I have a bomb” on a plane
  • You do not think it should be illegal to go up to little kids playing in a playground yelling, “stupid niggers, go back to Africa”

Please confirm.

you want me to copy and paste my previous statement?

The purpose of clarification is to leave no chance of misunderstanding. I want you to confirm this list.

as you wish santiago:

You have a perverted view of free speech. The free speech you talk about doesn’t exist.

i did no such thing, i said i would defend their right to free speech

it exists in my world

No, it exists in your mind. It exists nowhere in this world.

I think you should live up to your own standard. Report to Schiphol, enter the airport and shout “I have a bomb”. then defend yourself.

my mind, my world

thats not my standard at all, thats insanity and i wouldnt want anyone to do that (but yes its free speech and should not be illegal)

You don’t think it should be done but it shouldn’t be illegal. lol Yes your mind is your own world.