News Priorities

that would be great but not very likely, even if corona disappears right now, the aftermath will continue for years

Then we need Gates to move on the vaccine and eradicate it quickly.

even bill believes it will at least take 1 - 2 years
iam not convinced we ever will create a working vaccine (we still havent found one for sars or mers)

They just don’t want a vaccine. They want to kill off all the sick people in the world. Survival of the fittest.

surely bill wants the vaccine and be the hero
unfortunately the old and sick will die sooner or later, its the way of nature

Well, if Bill would get that vaccine, he would be a god to me. (Rephrased since I don’t read books)

well i believe people can call themselves or others whatever they want anyways lol
but yes that would be very nice
(lol@rephrased comment)

Not funny. My words get twisted easily.

as i understand it that wont help those that are already infected, we would need a cure for that

its all part of the fun/entertainment

A cure isn’t as important as a vaccine right now. The elderly and sick are at high risk of exposure and death. Protect them first.

Fun/entertainment. Corona made me forget it.

nods a lot of people feeling depressed
its always very important to keep trying to think positively and see good and have fun

I agree. Time to go start my day. Ciao, Nico.

enjoy and try to see the sunshine or if its raining there as well like its here, look at the interesting clouds while the rain drops on your face lol

1 Like

I was going to just dismiss this topic but I skimmed it. Will, I’m surprised you didn’t know Nico’s insane positions on free speech. I have mentioned them many times. In addition to believing that it’s ok to destroy someone’s life with conspiracy theories online, he also believes it’s ok to yell fire in a crowded theater, to yell “I have a bomb” on a plane, and to go up to little kids playing in a playground yelling, “stupid niggers, go back to Africa”, all without any sanction from the law.

He can correct me if I’ve misrepresented any of that. I am confident I haven’t.

I have yet to see it,. Give us an example of you admitting you were wrong.

He’s wrong. He’s just slow to admit it. I’ll help. He’s wrong and he knows it. He knows God exists but doesn’t admit that either. There’s no need to keep on about it.

1 Like

People who can’t admit when they are wrong trouble me.

Then the vast majority of the human race must trouble you.