News Priorities

cli

You would, Schadenfreude. That’s a little twisted.

“Baldwin said he does not believe he will be criminally charged in the shooting.”
We are building the biggest case in the history of politics and he thinks he’s getting away with something. :roll_eyes:

Someone is responsible for what happened, and I can’t say who that is, but it’s not me,” Baldwin said.

This is not true. He is absolutely and fully responsible.

You know, sometimes nobody is to blame. Everyone does everything perfectly and someone still dies. Stuff just happens.

Sure, Reg. I know that.

That’s a little overboard but I see your point. I guess that’s part of the game of life. We all do what we think is right in our own eyes.

Nope, it’s not overboard at all. Sometimes the mechanic installs the brakes perfectly, the driver makes no driving errors, the pedestrian crosses the street at the right place and time, and the brakes were manufactured perfectly, but a little rock got kicked up and damaged a brake line and now some little girl lies dead. Nobody did anything wrong, but she’s dead.

Do you think that makes an event like that a failure? Because someone died? You’re so close minded, which makes perfect sense. We should celebrate.

Celebrate a kid dying?

Yes

I can tell you don’t like that idea. Would you rather mourn a child’s birth with me?

You are unusually nutty tonight, Michele. I can’t sleep but you’ve just convinced me to try again. ttyl

I obviously didn’t say what you wanted to here.

You are normal as usual. No wiggle room around you at all.

If you don’t wake up, should I mourn or celebrate?

Looking for the Good War: American Amnesia and the Violent Pursuit of Happiness

i want a slid3 sh0w of reggie’s weight and third world whore
it should be on bbad
fuck facebook

lol

I need advice from all the moral folks here. Is it acceptable behavior to bring your own maple syrup in a salad dressing size to go container when you go out to breakfast so you don’t have to pay $3 for maple syrup?

I think that is acceptable behavior. It saves the restaurant syrup. It is unusual to bring food into a restaurant though. I think it is a unique case since the aunt jemima style syrup is so awful.

1 Like

I don’t really do it because I probably go out for breakfast 3 times a year, but if I went every week, I’d probably bring my own syrup.

I go out for breakfast at Denny’s once a week with the radio club. I can’t imagine Denny’s would mind at all.

lol no, thats not acceptable behaviour and quite rude unless you get permission in advance

perhaps you should try to convince your aunt jemima to provide a cheaper and better syrup that you can enjoy?

God, you are so weird, Nico.