New House

Talk about a jump to conclusion. I won’t ask them anythiing? How did you get to that conclusion? I might ask them if they want me to watch their dog when they go away. I don’t see them much. Everybody works so much.

Asking someone how they feelaboutit is not the same as asking permission, or is it?

Definitely not. I just told her. Totally cool with it. This tree is so strong it’s not even funny.

I think you have a good heart, Dan.

You should donate it to some who is looking for unused items.

The tree limbs?

Might get a pizza oven. Not sure which. Although Blackstone looks too big.

How do you stay thin eating pizza?

I don’t eat much pizza. All the pizza around here is awful. Maybe I shouldn’t get it lol.

If you make your own pizza and this includes 50/50 toppings, there should be at least one topping and preferrbaly more than one on each slice. I.E. a piece of olive or mushrom or even a meatball. If if it is a deep dish and you order exra cheese it should be a considerably larger amount than a thin crust.
You can use that oven for plenty of flat bread other than pizza. za za nan nan. He did say nan pizza foods and do a namaste right?

I would get it if I had your house. It is an outdoor pizza oven and you showed a lot of wood in your pictures. However Reggie might not ever show up to your home if you do. Reggie can you explain to us what would happen to you if you ate one slice of pizza?

Not much news on the new house. I still haven’t gotten a grill. I’m considering getting a natural gas grill and avoiding propane. My house is becoming somewhat green, lol. Might make the deck bigger and of course the downside of the natural gas grille is that it is not mobile and you need a licensed pipefitter to attach it. It saves money in the long run and is cleaner and you don’t have to worry about running out of propane. I would use this for pizzas most likely.

I have been researching snowblowers. I hadn’t considered getting an electric, but I might. We probably average 2 bad storms a year. Gas obviously blows electric away by power. However it needs maintenance, it’s heavy, it takes up room, it’s not as clean. The downside of electric is if you lose power in a storm, you are screwed. It is not as powerful. They have battery operated snowblowers for these cases, but they have less power than the corded. My driveway is probably 22 feet/ 7 meters long. I need to keep it well plowed for the mailman to get to the house. It’s an attached mailbox. That was the first thing I drilled. Eeeeek! Electric are also much cheaper than gas to buy and I have fire station and school within 200 feet so I’m not expecting to lose power for long if at all.

If you lose power in a storm, are you really going to do any snow blowing until it comes back? I can see shoveling the driveway enough to get out, but that’s it.

I’m not sure. I would have to start snowblowing at probably 430 AM. So if I have no power, yes, I will probably have to shovel. It really would be the only option. The battery mower is great, but I don’t need a lot of power to mow a lawn. It only seems to make sense if you lose power. I have a school accross the street with street lights on 24/7 so I have enough light to shovel. I guess we will see.

You can just get a generator. It can even be diesel and then a bunch of electric tools. Unless you want :fuelpump: or other everywhere.

That picture of you makes me want to cry it is so sad. You look like a two week old milkshake somebody discarded.

You have no intentions of paying off anything. You are pushing it with the health.

Where do you get off judging like that? Who do you think you are? You should focus on posting a picture of yourself. I’m waiting!

Reg and I discussed your house the other day. I don’t believe your house and your face match but I could be wrong. Do you want to address that with a photo? Preferably standing in front of a full length mirror lol.

Prove it or shut up!