Lion Men Of Moab

Genesis 49:9

ESV

9 Judah is a lion’s cub;

from the prey, my son, you have gone up.
He stooped down; he crouched as a lion

and as a lioness; who dares rouse him?

Jesus finally got the title Lion of Judah, but why? Did he succeed in carrying along some genetics?

The lion men were called Ariels. Reg mentioned men of valor. The term Ariel in the Bible references Jerusalem not the Angel or Deity Ariel or Lion. But Jesus is not referred to as Ariel.

I don’t know if the term Ariels was plural or possessive such as Ariel’s. Either case the men were not indicated as belonging to Jesus.

So I believe they had some pact of salvation based upon the genetics of a lion.
It’s easy to be a genetic loser and give to cancer.

Genetics to me.

Unless you include Dueteronomy 7: 3

In which case let’s also read Deuteronomy 7:1 which states clearly he was talking only about the Hittites, Girgashites, Amorites, Canaanites, Perizzites, Hivites and Jebusites.

He was talking about those outside their tribe. What difference does it make what tribes he was speaking of? He warned them against it because they would turn them away from God, which was exactly what happened to King Solomon.

Reggie keeps posting stories about beastiality. This topic seemed to strike something hard with him. About being a cohesive genetic mass and retaining genes. It’s a higher standard genie faced with or he is forced to face truth he is too weak to weave into progression of a timeline.

It’s not about sex acts, because a lot of those or just that - acts. And that means a lot of genetic loss when doing nothing but pouring.
This is about inherent sexuality in blueprint that is defining and eternal.

It’s bestiality, Mark. Only one a.

This is nonsense. This set of verses isn’t a prohibition against interracial marriage. It is a set of instructions on what Jews should do when they invade a nation. It says to “destroy them totally. Make no treaty with them, and show them no mercy. Do not intermarry with them.” If you want to cherry pick the last sentence and say the Bible forbids interracial marriage, well, that’s not sensible.

Instead, you are to deal with them like this: tear down their altars, smash their pillars, cut down their Asherah poles, and burn their carved images with fire.
Deuteronomy 7:5

Then why are you making the (absurd) case that this is a prohibition against interracial marriage?

There is a lion pose in yoga. Well there are variations. One you just do some cute little Bastet like pose like some house cat. The other is just standing up you make a big swing with your arms up and out and back to the middle centered about your face that looks like the shape of a lion’s face. It actually looks like you are stretching out a large amount of cookie dough and dropping it in your face.

The dough is just that. It won’t hold it’s shape without fire or the genes. If you lose the genes, you lose your salvation.

I’m just trying to make the point that God warned about innermarrying with other tribes because of inner beliefs, not outer appearance.

He made no such warning. He prohibited the Jews from intermarrying with nations they were ordered to destroy. Moses married an Ethiopian and God gave Miriam and Aaron shit for criticizing that.

It was a warning within the command.

And they were ordered to destroy them because of their belief or lack thereof and influence of ungodly behavior.

As long as we understand why God was against them for it. They wanted Moses to believe God was correcting Moses through them.

Then Miriam and Aaron spoke against Moses on account of the Cushite woman he married, because he had married a Cushite woman. 2 They asked, “Has Adonai spoken only through Moses? Hasn’t He also spoken through us?”

Adonai heard it.

Now the man Moses was very humble, more so than anyone on the face of the earth.

Immediately, Adonai said to Moses, Aaron and Miriam, “The three of you, come out to the Tent of Meeting.” So the three came out. Adonai descended in a column of cloud, stood at the entrance of the Tent of Meeting, and called to Aaron and Miriam. The two of them stepped forward.

“Hear now My words!” He said. “When there is a prophet of Adonai, I reveal Myself in a vision, I speak to him in a dream.7 Not so with My servant Moses. In all My house, he is faithful. I speak with him face to face, plainly and not in riddles. He even looks at the form of Adonai! Why then were you not afraid to speak against My servant Moses?”

Numbers 12: 1-8

Be peaceful and kind to each other, bbader. Maybe its a toss up.

• Ezra/ Nehemiah clearly speak against marrying strage wifes.
  • King Solomon f’d up the kingdom with the influx of marrying strangers
  • Boaz of Ruth and likely Moses tell another story, however: they both managed the foreign influx to stay of insignificant magnitude or in case of Ruth - she had been a zealous renegade - and showed much love for god. She got tested by YHWH and passed.

I ordered a test kit, Just the basic one for ancestry and i might order more later. Not looking for this gene but looking to drop some ancestry/genetics.

asvacv

gfdgsfdgf