Life

Good deal Dan. I hope they don’t work you to death.

1 Like

I think it’s a good move to take the promotion. Humans aren’t designed not to advance in their field if they can. Ambition is one of the most natural instincts we have.

1 Like

Yes good decision. The monetary reward of OT was burning you out. Sleep more.

1 Like

Get some chameleon genes. that way you can change your looks look I do. I don’t even have a regular look anymore. Also take a slight risk. I remind myself of old friends some who I haven’t seen in years and some who have passed away. Copying looks is so easy you begin to wonder if you aren’t the original. Might take some heat though, like enough to boil yourself.

image image image image image image

See my arms here? I blend right into the jungle lol.

image image image

Geez. I can’t see your arms for your hands.

Funny how quickly life can change. Hubby and I have a rent house that burned yesterday.

Today I took custody of 3 of my grandsons 4, 3 and I think about 8 months.
The time that consumes is already exhausting and I struggle to find time to post here already.
For now, the best thing for me is to pause here.
This is my last post.

Wow. How did that happen?

Idk It’s under investigation.

They say it started in the kitchen but they are questioning my psychotic daughter in law.

They found paint thinner in the kitchen and she told them it was hers, that she was taking it to her mother. Now she has involved her mother.

Take care, Will. I hope you’re here when I come back.

Wow.

I’m sorry to hear this, Michele. Post if you can, or take a break, whatever is right for you. I hope this doesn’t end up being permanent. You’re roughly my age as I recall, which is not the time to be raising young kids.

You take care too Michele.

1 Like

I can come here often. I just don’t have both hands to type posts. You’re right I’m 55 and too old to be raising children. Fortunately, my daughter agrees and wants the kids but she’s out of state so I’m guessing that is a year out. Maybe I’ll spend more time reading and less time talking but I do have to stop trying to make time where there is none left.

Take care, Reg.

You too, Michele. I’ll be here when you come back. Hopefully. I guess as your post shows, none of us can really predict the future.

1 Like

Stay away for a year. I did. Just for you.

do it again