Life is good

I agree! Looks like fun fun!

7 hours plus 3 hours of driving, total.

1 Like

I wish I could join.

7…Taking long strides and few breaks? What did you carry?

Probably more than I should have. 6 bottles of water. 3 apples. Nuts. Extra clothes. We had a decent pace. 7 hours is about normal for that hike with that elevation gain. Especially considering how wet it was.

1 Like

https://www.instagram.com/p/Boo23yWFJBk/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=16gmrvhchyisu

https://www.instagram.com/p/Boo3Bp_lAwl/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=3rhi5kqknrpi

1 Like

I doubt I’m up to a 7 hour hike up a mountain. One or two hours would be plenty. lol.

O2 Trainer #13 hole. Try that at the gym or a treadmill and it doesn’t take long until you are on truth level to actual physical fitness and workload. The #14 is going to be ridiculous but I can go indefinitely in bed right now, or take a full shower. A lot of pressure difference, a lot of vacuum. And much more sensitive to freeloading.

Thanks for sharing, Dan! I think I’ll go test my strength against a 9 year old child in the Arbuckles.

Do you have mountains? I’ve never been to Oklahoma. I liked Tennessee. I’ve been to fayetteville Arkansas and Branson Missouri. Nice mountains in Tennessee. Nh has nice mountains. Not huge, so they are doable for non experts. I think there are 48 4000 footers in nh and 67 total in new England. The highest is 6288 feet, so the northwest calls that a hill. Its actually an easy hike. Tons of people. Open. Can’t get lost, but it has poor weather and poor views.

Arbuckle Mountains but we’ve been getting inundated with rain for weeks so Turner Falls was closed. They are nothing like Colorado mountains. Maybe a few hundred feet. I haven’t been here since I was a child. But I did hit some easy trails today and I found out I can keep up with 9 year olds.

I hiked with my nephew when he was 9 and niece at 7. Amazing. I figured they’d burn out, but the 7 and 9 year olds never seemed to tire. They are 16 and 14 now, so I’m guessing they are too cool to hike with me.

After the urgent midriff tore operation and many organs squeezing her lungs, she went again under the knife on 15. October 2018 for making her using her four legs instead of just three. Luckily, her pain and stress was worth it.

[Gracie shortly after her right hind leg op](20181018_112422 by Fennek113, auf Flickr)

20181108_175321 by Fennek113, auf Flickr

Gracie enjoys her new life.

2 Likes

Nice!

That is a dog.

Gracie loves the garden just as much as I do.

[Uploading: 20190603_200708.jpg…](

1 Like

I just bought a ninja air fryer on Amazon marked down from 129 to 71. With a 25 dollar gift card and 5 dollars in rewards it cost 41 dollars lol. It will be a true test if you can eat too many sweet potato fries.

1 Like

I love to see Gracie relaxed and in my opinion - happy. It makes me happy. Made this picture a few minutes ago. :blush:

1 Like

It was very hot today and tomorrow they say it‘s getting even hotter. I plan to start early and to leave early around noon. Then Gracie & I will do exactly this: :joy:

1 Like