Life is good

Thx Michele!

I bet that beast sprouted centipede legs and moved on its own.

Youā€™re just being lazy. You obvious donā€™t have enough honey doā€™s.

Sounds like you need to look into purchasing good insurance.

I would move it more to the right but thatā€™s just me. You do you.

I donā€™t think so either. Run out there and check it.

Me too.

Yeah, just keep an eye on any movement.

Itā€™s the price you pay for marital peace.

Yeah, like PMS.

If you have children it may very well be your last.

Wow! You freeloaded.

Iā€™ll check with Word Cop Will and get back with ya.

Bored Michele?

Of you? Yes

Ok, that made me chuckle.

Really? Why?

Good morning Michele.

I imagine you must be in your housecoat and slippers.

Or perhaps youā€™re changing into overalls for you morning chores.

Now I see you out collecting eggs and slicing off a slab of pork belly in the smokehouse,

Now, you are collecting wood to fire up the stove and shucking off your clodhoppers in the mudroom.

Dusty begins to stir. Scratching and farting he calls your name loudly.

He wants his coffee NOW but you neglected to clean out the clinkers from the stove yesterday and heā€™s just gonna have to wait. Dusty doesnā€™t like to wait.

His grumpy tone stirs something deep inside you and you go to wash between your toes. The water is cold but you are not. A feather from the henhouse drifts from your hair down into the tub.

The fire is lit and the coffee is on. A knock on the door. Who the hell can that be? You slip a little on a piece of pork belly fallen, unnoticed onto the floor. Dusty calls your name. More insistent now. You hesitate, torn between your wifely duty and your neighborly courtesy.

Here ends installment one.

You know me well. Obviously, too well.

1 Like

Iā€™m pretty much all done, minus a decent walkway. The steps are stable. I got the fence done with 3 hours of daylight left. Itā€™s going to be 10F on Thursday. Hopefully I can do something with walkway.

Now I can focus my stress at work lol. I read that if you work more than 40 hours a week it can be bad for your health. Pretty bad study. Didnā€™t even consider the job. Reg is still alive. So that goes against that study. My work life is much quieter than outside work, so I donā€™t really agree. I do get depressed if I work over 50 hours a week though.

1 Like

To my own amazement, yes.

Hot tub looks great. You could paint murals on the walls around it and make it into an outdoor orgy room.

Like a Roman spa?

Nice work Dan.

1 Like