Jamal Khashoggi

Trump is helping the Saudis to raise doubt and again rejecting the findings of the CIA because he obviously knows better. It’s obvious he doesn’t care at all about this murder aside from how it is inconveniencing him.

What he cares about is maintaining his relationship with these cutthroats. He admires these kind of people.

Germany appears to not fear the Saudis.

Trump, in a statement issued by the White House, indicated he had no intention of cancelling $100 billion US in arms sales with Riyadh, saying, “if we foolishly cancel these contracts, Russia and China would be the enormous beneficiaries.”

Bought and sold.

Well he wasn’t Eddie Brock.

Gina Haspel, suggested to Turkish officials last month that she had a recording in which Prince Salman gave instructions to “silence” Khashoggi.

US President Donald Trump, who was briefed by the CIA earlier this week, on Thursday disputed that intelligence officials had definitively concluded the prince’s complicity.

Dumbass. (Haspel was his own highly controversial appointee.)

France announces sanctions

Also on Thursday, France announced it had imposed sanctions, including travel bans, on 18 Saudi citizens with alleged links to Khashoggi’s murder.

France appears to not be afraid of the Saudis. That makes France, Germany and Canada. Trump appears more concerned with losing military contracts.

There was no justice for the men who begged for help in Benghazi before they were brutally murdered. Why should anyone think for even one minute that our government will seek justice for Khashoggi?

Mike Pompeo just called the fuss over Khashoggi ‘caterwauling’. lol.

Why did Khashoggi die? Don’t tell me he was critical of MBS. What did he do that warranted his death?

He was critical of MBS.

I did hope to communicate with you on a Higher level but you just…nevermind.

Why do you think hes dead?

I don’t know why you’re frustrated, Michele. It is almost universally accepted by people on all sides that Jamal Khashoggi was murdered for being critical of MBS. Why should Will not cite that reason?

EDITED TO ADD: It totally disgusts me that MBS is likely to get away with this.

I am not frustrated at all. I asked a question. If no one can answer it just say so.

Your question was answered.

I was given an answer but no one answered the question.

The question required thought. You all do think don’t you?

groan

Why do you think he is dead?

Answering a question with a question is not the answer.