Jamal Khashoggi

Ok I’ll answer the question.

A: He was killed because he was critical of MBS.

Why do you think he was killed?

I’m not exactly sure how this question could be answered more clearly.

I do believe you all have answered the question factually and made it clear.

5 sentenced to death and 3 to prison totaling 24 years for the death of Jamal Khashoggi. Somehow, I thought I would feel more satisfaction from justice for Khashoggi. At best, I feel completely disappointed, again.
On the bright side, its just in time for Christmas so we all still have time to blame our Savior and perhaps even play music that contradicts our outward expression and glorifies Him simultaneously.

I just wish I knew why he had to die. I guess I will go to my grave believing he knew more than we originally thought.

There is no justice for Jamal Khashoggi. Until Mohammed Bin Salman is tried and convicted, his killer remains free.

You’re so right. He needs to face judgment in this world or he will undoubtedly suffer judgment in the next.

This means nothing. It’s good they were convicted, but until the guy in charge gets convicted, this is nothing. MBS is a murderer.

Much like trump.

1 Like

We both know he’s never going to be convicted but don’t start crying prematurely. The world is an unforgiving place and he is most likely a paranoid man, forever looking over his shoulder for the next coup to overpower his royal authority.

You need to get over this. No one gives two shits about how he died and all the money in the world will not bring him back or recover his remains.

Why do you call them disgusting and barbaric?

I dunno. Murdering a journalist in their embassy in Turkey, cutting up his body, then flying the body parts back to Saudi Arabia in a private jet, maybe.

Why was Jamal Khashoggi killed?

From your original post, you seemed to have the view that they were already disgusting and barbaric.

the fucking saudis are fucking barometric
if you don’t know, too bad for you
end of discussion

public flights are so much more cultured
doncha think?

True. They are savages.