Jamal Khashoggi

The UK, France and Germany take the lead. The US under Trump is silent, unsurprisingly.

I wish the Turks would publicly release any audio or video evidence they have to the world.

Don’t expect much from the Turks. Erdogan is a madman and a liar. They are victims in this case but don’t expect honesty or forthrightness from them.

Merkel just put arms shipments to Saudi Arabia on hold. This has legs.

“A man appearing to wear Jamal Khashoggi’s clothes left the Saudi Consulate in Istanbul after the journalist was killed there, according to surveillance video, while a member of Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman’s entourage reportedly made four calls to the prince’s office around the same time.”

lol. But it was a fist fight.

Jared Kushner likes Saudi Arabia, lol.

Apparently, the saudi prince doesn’t quite get what the big deal is and why there is an uproar. He called his good friend, jared Kushner to ask why everyone was so upset. I wonder what Jared Kushner said.

A Saudi Prince and a wealthy Jew. It sounds like a bad joke but he probably spent time patting MbS on the back for his ability to create chaos while confirming the successful exchange of a ballistic missile radar, weapons and money.

Kushner called Trump a black swan and I find that a little disturbing.

I’ve had time to think about this.
Imho, we should sell Saudi Arabia a radar so they can see what’s coming. And when Iran attacks them, we should nuke their ass into oblivion.

And you wonder why Iran wants nuclear weapons. lol.

Erdogan says the Saudi death squad arrived the day before Khashoggi’s killing, and the consulate cameras were removed hours before the killing.

It’s obvious to me. They seek to create an apocalyptical event by martyrdom in hopes of setting the stage for the return of the 12th Imam. Perhaps you could show your undying support for them with a generous donation to their deadly cause.

It’s obvious to me, too. They fear the US death machine, which has invaded and destroyed more countries than every other country in the world combined, and which is currently led by an insane madman who threatens death and destruction to every country that opposes him. I’d bet you’ve already shown your undying support for that madman with generous donations to his deadly cause.

lol death and destruction?

You mean tariffs if they don’t agree to reciprocal trade.

Yes, yes, I’m sure this meant tariffs.

And this, this was certainly the statement of a mature, stable leader.

And this. Not a madman at all. Very stable.

I guess “decimation” is another word for tariffs. I’m sure glad he’s not a madman.

The fact is that insane rantings from Americans like you (“we should nuke their ass into oblivion”) along with the equally insane rantings of your madman leader make it very clear to nations like Iran and North Korea that they should develop a nuclear deterrent against American aggression. Pakistan did and America leaves them alone, not because they want to but because they know if they don’t, New York will glow in the dark.