Jamal Khashoggi

Lucky me but your opinion wasn’t requested in the first place.

i am not a vampire
i don’t have to wait to be asked in

Reg, when was that video made?

Apr 23, 2019.

Your opinion of them goes back further than that. What gives?

some people are saying the body parts were smuggled on a north korean bi-plane

Are you asking for a list of all of Saudi Arabia’s transgressions in history? If so, google is your friend.

I’m not asking for that at all. I don’t even know what makes you think I’m interested in the history of their corruption. I’m interested in your disgust of them before Jamal’s death and more importantly why you aren’t willing to discuss that.

i gotcher interest right here
dangling

Michele, there’s nothing there. My disgust of them is entirely rooted in their evil deeds over time. I have no personal experience with Saudi Arabia and have never been to that country.

EDIT: I will admit, I dislike religious states, including Israel and Saudi Arabia.

i disagree with your characterization of israel and saudi arabia
they are the products of british intervention where religion plays a part
for religious states, i offer the united states and iran
1)
Hassan Rouhani is an Iranian politician serving as the seventh and current President of Iran since 3 August 2013. He was also a lawyer, academic, former diplomat and Islamic cleric.
2)
my Supreme Court

to which i will appeal if you disagree

You make good points.

Saudi Arabia is more a thug nation than a religious state. Typical bloodthirsty dictators of no particular value. Religion only plays a role insofar as it helps them keep power.

Israel is definitely a religious state imho. From what I’ve seen, the majority of its citizens believe God gave that land to the Jews. Even the secular ones usually have a religious belief that it is the Jews’ land, even though they don’t believe God is the one who gave it to them.

Iran is a stupid religious theocracy. No argument.

The US has two religions. Trumpism and Progressivism. Both are equally silly.

we are a christian nation
god fearing go to meeting folk
one nation under god, good night, and may god bless america

wow
i never knew
that piques my interest
which i got right here
no longer dangling, but peaked

Even their evil deeds under former Saudi crown prince Mohammed bin Nayef?

luckily our highly civilised countries never did anything evil in the past or present times… oh wait nevermind

i hold canadians blameless
i plan on issuing a pre-emptive pardon on my last day in office
canadians are the victims of a political dutch hunt
not on my watch, buddy
i will defend them from the evil dutch horde

ah yes you can do that because the canadians provided you the materials for your nuclear bombs…

1 Like

and the dutch gave us targets
not the stores, either
although in a globalist economy, who can say

I’m not sure why you wouldn’t be disgusted by this man. It’s coming out that he’s a dirty man. Even a child trafficker so I can see how disgusted you might be, if indeed you are disgusted.