Israel

The zionist state of “Israel” is allowing parades in the most holy of cities. Gross!
Another sign that it cannot be the proclaimed comeback of the messianic state.

1 Like

lunacy is the new sanity. The goats knew it all along.
grafik
These days, in a lunatic lefty globalist world, right-wing lunacy is actually sanity. You know, like war is peace, freedom is slavery and ignorance is strength.
We need more lunatic sanity in our minds to comply to god’s demands and to create the final messianic nations of tribes out of the ashes of globalism, so the king will come back at the end-of-times for a cruel but righteous judgement…

Do you mean sodomy parades or are you against all parades?

1 Like

LOL, you know what I mean. I am not at all against a beautiful Jerusalem parade according to Sacharja 14 if it doesn’t become too pathetic or too zionist.
Speaking of parades, what I really would like to do one time in my life is attending the good friday/ palm sunday parade in the philippines. Those guys surely celebrate these days like no one else does…

…or of course a parade in honor of ehhhm “Mel Gibson”, I might consider attending, too, kind of… hahaha

“Mel Gibson” parade

You seem to really love goats. How much do you love goats. Do you lie down with goats?

Actually I was serious because I do tend to be against all parades. I admit the gay parades here are way over the top for me, often involving public sex acts and other stuff I just don’t want to see. That said, I also don’t see why the Irish need to shut down the streets to march, or the football players, or anyone else. Go march in the park. We have lots of parks. Go do it there.

oh, it is just so glorious, so touching when crazy Catholics especially those on the Phils lay all those palms on the road to make way for the return of the king…I really respect that. It is not agressive or offensive, just displaying pure love and passion.

Yeah. I really, really, REALLY love goats, their milk products, their jumpy and funny behaviour and their smell. I do not lie with goats however. I just aspire to giving massages to a female goat to get her milk!! This would be a WWOOFing climax. The only negative side about this is: they do this early in the morning well before 7 am…

Maybe, just maybe, Canada has grown a pair regarding Israel.

2 Likes

I have no idea who Abby Martin is but I love her.

1 Like

Knowing there are two sides to every story, have you ever noticed how this is always the side you hear about.

Seriously? Given your choice of news sources, I’m pretty sure you hear the other side quite often.

No, Reg, you miss my point. It’s fine. I’ll make it a different way.

I’d like you to present the other side of the story. I invite anyone to get off of your comfort box and post the other side of the story.

I can understand Palestine from the angle I am viewing it. From this angle, I don’t even want to.

Why? There are plenty of places that present that viewpoint. I am clearly on the side of the Palestinians. I do not have any issues with Jews migrating to Palestine but I don’t like that they then turned around and kicked the Palestinians out of their own country. I do not believe in nations that discriminate on the basis of religion or race, and that includes Saudi Arabia and Iran as well as Israel. I do not see the legitimacy of the other side and do not care to represent it.

Technically, they didn’t.
Num.33:55,56

Technically and non technically they DID kick the Palestinians out. Your Bible may justify this vile act. I do not care at all. It was a disgraceful and disgusting crime against humanity.

Take it up with God you crybaby.