Israel

It’s true! Great tip!

They are all bias against Trump, too. Nice selection.

Poor trump. So many picking on the whiny little bitch.

Gee, you’re a little whiny yourself.

No I’m not.

You’re right. There is a difference between whining and ranting. I’m sorry.

It’s true that most of these sites presume Trump to be an idiot.

A rational person would say, gee, the entire world’s national broadcasters think this guy is an idiot. He is probably an idiot.

A RWNJ says, gee, the entire world’s national broadcasters think this guy is an idiot. They must all be fake news.

1 Like

6 voices speak for global media outlets. Do you know who those corporations are run by? Are they honest or does it even matter?

The majority of them (ABC, BBC, CBC, DW and Al Jazeera) are owned by their respective governments (Australia, UK, Canada, Germany and Qatar).

Honesty is relative. They are honest in general but they have limits they won’t cross. None of them will honestly cover the atrocity that is the Israeli government. None of them will permit debate on racial differences, the holocaust or the normalcy of homosexuality and transgenderism. They are all, however, vastly more honest than the right wing media which is usually simple lunacy devoid of any facts at all.

1 Like

Really?
They didn’t cross the line when they perpetuated a Russian collusion hoax for 2 years

They didn’t cross the line when they perpetuated a salacious and unfounded dossier

They didn’t cross the line they participated in covering up Spygate

Crimes have taken place that they are not giving any air-time.

So let me get this straight…They will not ever be honest about Israel but they are always honest about Trump? Just checking. I want to make sure I understand you right. Am I understanding you right?

Gross! Why would you describe it as normal?

1 Like
1 Like

I’ve heard this 1000 times before. Let’s wait until he’s convicted.

This fat gay Canadian is interesting. He goes around Palestine and Israel asking ordinary people questions. This time he asked Palestinians if they would have an Israeli friend. Almost all said “no”.

At around 2:50 of this video a man tells the world why.
Why is important to you, isn’t it? Because this guy indicates it’s an issue involving a higher authority.

At 2:50 I see a woman talking, then her husband (off camera) chimes in with some stuff about it being a tradition. No mention of God that I can see in that exchange.

2:30

You’ve seen the entire video already. How is it you don’t know this?

At 2:30, I see a young man saying he doesn’t want to be friends with Israelis. The interviewer asks, “Because of Islam?” and the young man responds “No, not because of Islam. I don’t want to bring religion into it. I just refuse.”

Yes, I have seen the entire video and, as usual these days, I have no idea what you’re on about.

Really? Do I have to turn on your loudspeaker? Are you deaf or blind?

I am losing interest. If you want to say what you have to say, do so. I’m done with your silly game playing. (For now)

1 Like