Israel

Ditto.

There is a difference between authority dealing with violent criminals and a government gassing their people.

Nonsense. God does not withhold His plans from us. When God uses a military it is recorded unless you consider Judges 6 a secret.

What about an authority that murders 10 people, 7 of which were children, because the guy picked up some water bottles on his way home from work and the US thought he was a terrorist because of that?

It says what God does. It doesn’t say how God does it.

when releasing a weapon in a war zone,
under international law,
reasonable care to minimize civilian casualties is the norm
taking kids from their parents is abduction
death resulting from a felony(abduction) is murder
all canada raised their voices as one and said
-NO!-
to the expense of a headstone

If you take comfort in that, great. I personally consider bombing the hell out of 10 people including 7 children because some poor bastard was bringing water to his family to be murder. Mass murder. I don’t care at all what international law says, although I suspect it might agree with me.

Seems it’s changing quite quickly. This bill will fail but it would have been unthinkable to even see it introduced in the past.

I’m all for holding Biden responsible for that.

I’m not sure I would agree with quickly, unless you want to expand on that, but it does seem as though it has been changing, at least since Trump moved the American Embassy to Jerusalem.

Let’s hope so. The last thing we need is for Biden to slice off another sliver of Holy Land from God’s Footstool.

Israel still has enough power to even make AOC cave.

Interesting. This won’t go down well.

israel has more mediterranean beaches than canada and chile combined

there were some that sent money to palestine
but they re-examined the issue
based on new evidence from 30 years ago

As if money solves everything. They need food. Not money.

It‘s so ironic, that an apartheid and misogynistic state like Malaysia thinks it is in a moral position to criticise another country.

1 Like

The demographic war continues to be lost in Israel.

Weird.

2-3 for the men, but 5-0 for the womem for the jews.

My best friend in elementary school was named Omer. He was French. Not middle eastern.

There’s an Israeli angle to this Ukraine war. Actually several, as Zelensky is a Jew, but this one is interesting, too.

biden is a papist
you are a moron

funny
he doesn’t look jewish
nor like a comedian
funny
reggie isn’t a moron
he isn’t even caucasian
reggie is an asshole

The Israelis seem to be using the Ukraine war as cover.

reggie appears to be using lip gloss as cover

Israeli PM vows no limits after three killed by Palestinian attacker