Interesting Music Video

There is a difference between sinning by accident or from losing control and practicing iniquity

Homosexuality is not an accident or lost control.

ergo, according to the Bible, God hates homosexuals.

It’s a sexual sin in the body

You are putting God in a box

He hates sinners equally

But he loves his creation deeply

But you tell me, do you want someone rooting around in your ass? And if not, why are you holding it against God?

I don’t want that, but I don’t judge people who do want that. You still haven’t said the words. God hates gays.

1. Psalm 5:5 “The foolish shall not stand in thy sight: thou hatest all workers of iniquity.”

2. Gays are workers of iniquity.

3. God clearly hates gays.

Are you ashamed of the word of God, Michele?

Stop, Reg! I don’t know what you are trying to force me to say but I don’t believe this Scripture is solely about gays. And I’m never ashamed of God. Why would you say that?

It isn’t only about gays, but it includes gays.

The scripture says God hates workers of iniquity. Gays are among many workers of iniquity. God therefore hates gays according to the Bible.

I don’t know how I can be clearer .

Why do you want me to say it?

Because you denied it earlier.

God hates sinners. That’s what I said and that’s what He hates. I deny nothing

I explained this. God is Holy!! God cannot look upon sin. He had to come as a man blameless and take our sin. The iniquity of every soul that desires Salvation. That Scripture is describing to you how holy God is. And if your blind eyes were looking st it properly you could see the reason for Jesus in it. But you can’t because you want to play stupid head games about how God hates one group of people.

Let me know when you want to look at Scripture through spiritual eyes and we can look at some together.

Explain it to me, Teacher!

Matthew 13:3: 9
And he spake many things unto them in parables, saying, Behold, a sower went forth to sow;
4 And when he sowed, some seeds fell by the way side, and the fowls came and devoured them up:
5 Some fell upon stony places, where they had not much earth: and forthwith they sprung up, because they had no deepness of earth:
6 And when the sun was up, they were scorched; and because they had no root, they withered away.
7 And some fell among thorns; and the thorns sprung up, and choked them:
8 But other fell into good ground, and brought forth fruit, some an hundredfold, some sixtyfold, some thirtyfold.
9 Who hath ears to hear, let him hear.

I used to look at this Scripture on a personal level. Now when I read it, I align it with nations.

Tell me, Reg, do you think God hates women?

Well, remember, I do not believe in God and I think the Bible is just a book of bad fiction. That said, I’ll answer your question from a Biblical point of view.

Most women, yes. And most men. I don’t know where people got this ridiculous idea that God is love. The God of the Bible is full of hate.