India

No comment? I guess it’s difficult to defend a corrupt government against a corrupt human.

Reg, can you explain how Nijjar was able to enter Canada on a counterfeit passport? Also, his pattern of murder? Apparently, he has killed at least a dozen people in the past. And while you’re at it, knowing how you feel about guns, it’s been revealed that the training he did in Surrey was arms training. Do you think it’s okay that he participate in arms training and teach others murder techniques?

I stayed up late last night reading and searching for information on this case. I think we now know why Canada hasn’t and probably won’t release any evidence. Your government is dirty, Reg, and equally so was Nijjar. New Delhi shared info with Canada before Nijjar illegally entered the country.

They are exactly alike and Canada should humble itself and apologize before the Indian government, lest they get a reputation for harboring terrorist, smuggling arms and drugs over the border.

What a lot of nonsense to start the morning. Nijjar was a bad person and our government should have kicked him out ages ago. This does not give India the right to murder him in cold blood on Canadian soil.

Nonsense is your twice repeated accusation that India is guilty of murder on Canadian soil when there is no evidence of it. Were you planning on showing proof of that today?

I believe Trudeau. I hope he is able to provide the evidence, but as some of that evidence came from one or more of our Five Eyes partners (including the US), that isn’t totally in our control.

The Five Eyes are partners. Aren’t they one in agreement? If Trudeau provides evidence, won’t he incriminate one of the partners in illegal surveillance on Indian soil? I don’t see Trudeau providing anything.

One more question. Canada expelled an Indian diplomat whom Canada has indicated was directly involved in Nijjar’s death. Why wasn’t the diplomat confronted? How do you know Canada didn’t kill Nijjar and now wants to blame it on India because of India’s cooperation with the BRICS nations?

No, they are partners, not spouses.

Almost certainly not, since the surveillance that is being alleged took place on Canadian soil.

He won’t without the permission of the originating nation.

Diplomatic immunity. Canada, unlike India, respects the rule of law.

lol.

Don’t treat me like I’m stupid.

What a bunch of garbage. If Canada or any other of the Five Eyes had any respect for other countries, they wouldn’t set up surveillance.

I don’t know why you’re laughing nor will I hold my breath for an answer I won’t get. When Turkey stated they wouldn’t support Sweden in their quest to join NATO, they had experienced a devastating earthquake, after which the agreed and when the BRICS nations met in Johannesburg a building caught fire and people died. It’s clear to me that every time a country does something the UN or NATO doesn’t approve, they send a message of destruction for defiance against the establishment.

Looks like we got the information from the US. No surprise.

1 Like