India

That would be great if you had a guarantee that kids would grow up in obedience and not rebel .

True, there is uncertainty. I was actually thinking of a scenario where the kids had no choice and were obligated by law to pay back their parents, but even then the kids could die or be poor. There are no guarantees in life.

Yeah, I made a suggestion or 2 about that kind of hypothetical but I may not have communicated it well enough for a reply. It may be better to focus on global issues plaguing our nations and security.

Are they going to make more cars?

India is on the rise but it is so far behind China that it could be 100 years before they surpass it.

This guy just got two years in jail for saying, “Why do all these thieves have Modi as their surname? Nirav Modi, Lalit Modi, Narendra Modi.” India is a stupid country in many ways.

India and Canada are fighting now. Screw them. They murdered some Sikh in Canada and now they’re mad that we’re upset. Let them go cry. Stupid Indians.

It seems we have recordings of Indian diplomats in Canada planning this murder. Screw India. Pathetic banana republic on par with Saudi Arabia, murdering people in allied countries. Pieces of excrement.

The US stood with Canada today. Respect.

1 Like

This story seems to be gaining attention so I Googled him. Bad dude, Reg. Has it escaped your attention that Nijjar, by his works, was identified as a terrorist. He was the single greatest influence on Klaus Schwab to redefine stakeholder capitalism. That alone should be enough to convince you that he’s a bad person but I’m sure it doesn’t.
In 2016, Indian media reported that Nijjar was suspected of masterminding a bombing in the Sikh-majority state of Punjab and training terrorists in a small city southeast of Vancouver. I assume that small city is Surrey and isn’t that where you live? Are you willing to dismiss that as fake news?

:face_vomiting: One is just as deceptive as the other. :face_vomiting:

The smoking gun.

Nijar was a piece of excrement. That does not give India the right to assassinate him in Canada.

H didn’t have a right to terrorize people either.

He didn’t terrorize anyone, but even if he did, India does not have the right to send a goon squad of assassins to Canada to kill him. This is exactly like the Saudis killing Jamal Khashoggi.

He has been accused of attacking a Hindu priest.

Khashoggi was not a known terrorist.

If your pious leader doesn’t have anything to hide, why doesn’t he release the recordings?