Homosexuality

as long as she is happy, good for her!

Letā€™s hope so. Theyā€™ve been married over a year and as far as I know sheā€™s only tried to commit suicide once. It was her decision to make. Fortunately, her psychologist assured her she suffered a spiritual scar from childhood. Thank you for caring about her happiness. That obviously takes priority.

Going home hasnā€™t been perfect. I really prefer Colombia these days. Still, I have things to do and Iā€™m happy to be here.

Nothing at all, but the Russian take on it is interesting.

According to the comments, the Russian word they translated as ā€œnationalityā€ actually means ā€œethnicityā€.

Yeah, I bet in a week you will wish you had stayed there.

No. I have things I have to do here. Canā€™t wait to get back, though.

whoa suicide, must have been quite a scarā€¦ glad she decided to live and perhaps both of you can work towards more happiness for both of you

Almost everyone who goes to university ends up atheist/agnostic.

You sound like a horrible mother in law.

but she sure can whistle

You sound like a horrible person.

Not horrible, no. Iā€™m not a particularly good person but horrible is extreme.

Youā€™re right. I didnā€™t phrase that correctly. You sound like an extremely horrible person.

1 Like

So, tonight in celebration of Russian heterosexuality, I will post Yelena Isinbayeva, another wonderfully elegant and beautiful Russian, who the PC crowd tried to destroy when she supported Russian laws against promoting homosexuality to children. They failed. Sheā€™s doing fine.

do elegant men exist?
russian or other-countried?

Theoretically yes. I havenā€™t seen any for awhile, however.

i heard after being banned from ever participating at the olympics again she retired in 2016 from competing in sports to become a manā€¦

Iā€™m sure theyā€™re out there, somewhere, keeping score.

She is not Dutch, Nico.

You are looking disgustingly soft Reggie. And a bit flushed but not quite going down.

Had a 36 year old yesterday I ran blood gases on all day. His oxygen saturation was awful. Not covid positive. I realized he weighed 395 lbs. Iā€™m not sure he survived the day.

PS

How dare you talk about someone elseā€™s physical appearance in that manner. You are certainly entitled to say such stupid statements and will be judged accordingly. It would be fine if Reg looked unhealthy. He doesnā€™t. You do. Work on yourself instead of judging and trying to bring otherā€™s down. I think a lot of people here root for you. I do. Statements like that make me not care if you take care of yourself.

I look fine for 55. I am not beautiful. I am not hideous. I like who I am these days. Itā€™s good.

2 Likes