Homosexuality

In the Philippines they were called benny boys.

Chi-chi man is very offensive?
Gender bender?
Shirt lifter?

The British are easily upset.

Imagine what pants dropper would do to them.

A good friend of mine from youth went through a phase about 25 years ago where he called people “shit stabbers”. He didn’t really care if they were gay. Back when we were young, you’d say stuff like that knowing full well the other guy was straight. These days it’ll get you arrested.

For several it is just a matter of going soft. Going soft absolves them of any related sin. Because all it was ever, was simply going soft in the first place. Do you spend time searching for meaning and significance in the softness?

Reggie are those actual legs of yours or just stretched out, overhanging, sagging belly fat?
Must be lots of hot sugar.

I mean if it is a sin, what is the cost to the body?

Why do some have no fear and such willingness? Is the act simpler to them or just very difficult to experience as really taking place?

Is it as fulfilling as yoga?

Oh look! Four hidden replies…Hahahhaa!

We got you!

sshhhhh…listen…BigMoo is weeping. …weeping sores…it weeps and droops!

Are you sure you want to tread here kutulu?

There’s something weird going on in California.

Calilfornia has become a sewer. I used to go there a lot back in the early 2000s. It was the peak of black motorcycling culture and I was into it at that point. Now it’s full of homeless people, desperation, and it’s divided between rich and poor, left and right. Horrible place, although I’d still probably choose to live there over anywhere else in the US if I had to live in the US. I’d find a small town to live in and wait to die.

I wonder where I would retire. I suppose the USA will look different in 25 years. Virginia is probably up there to retire in. Actually, NH is too believe it or not. You will have high property taxes after your home is paid off but other than that, it is nice. Massachusetts makes slightly less sense to retire in. Although, I like the people.

I have been told I was born on the wrong coast.

You might find your tolerance for cold weather wanes as you age. I certainly am finding that. Cold bites me to the core these days. Living in snow is something I would undertake serious effort to avoid.

1 Like

Russians on homosexuality. Interesting.

EDIT: And Russians on interracial relationships. Even more interesting.

That must have made going home dreadful. Sorry for you. Canada isn’t getting any warmer. You may have to invest in a fuzzy blanket, Grandpa.

What is interesting about homosexuality?

That is interesting because they were talking about the union between nationalities but when I think about interracial, I always think about the union between black and white people. I know that’s wrong and it probably makes me some kind of racist. I don’t really care. I was unapologetically raised in a bubble.

What makes a real difference between people is belief. There is no greater nightmare for a mother than to watch your highly educated daughter (PHD on the horizon), who confessed her faith in Christ for Life, marry an atheist and denounce her faith. It is a heartbreaking feeling to know you gave your daughter the only good thing you had and she traded it for the most evil thing there is.