Homosexuality

God is an illusion because you didn’t die? Are you ignoring me on purpose or is it just a loss for words?

You are never at a loss for words so I guess it’s purposeful. Ciao.

correct

from experience you should know that i prefer to tell people that i will ignore them before doing so

Silly.

From experience I know no such thing since you have never announced you were going to ignore me.

very

interesting, they do say memory is the first thing to go

I believe I would remember that.

that would mean that either you continued talking to me pretending i was still there or i didnt talk to you for a while without informing you?

If I continue talking to you it’s because I know you are there or I’m making an assumption but I don’t pretend you are there if I factually know you aren’t and the mere suggestion is mildly offensive.

You actually did that once. I remember it but it was probably 10 years ago or longer. Probably longer that that now that I think about it. As I recall, it was over religion. Oh I remember, you called me evil lol. I guess maybe I ignored you and then forgot to continually be offended.

so you are claiming that people could find it offensive when others are in contact with imaginary creatures? interesting

funny what triggers a memory to remember and then to add more illusions to it (why would i call anyone evil?)

According to all you have said today, yes.

You don’t remember. Okay, I don’t remember exactly why but I think it was because you were offended that my “Imaginary Friend” wouldn’t approve of perversion and I supported that view. let’s leave it there.

Or not…I can go further with it but I’m afraid I’d have to kill you before this is over so you better be careful what you say.

strange

of course i dont remember because i dont call people evil lol

lol your imaginary friend or you believing in such things may be offensive to the intelligence and humanity of our human race but personally it doesnt offend me at all

to each their own, to me its quite interesting how and why people can believe in such weird things

lol me being careful about what i say… thats funny

you and your god already had your chance to kill me and you both failed miserably

I’m happy to leave it here. :heart_eyes: It’s dead and buried and I forgave you.

Hubby is tucked away and counting zzz’s and I’m running late so off I go.
Ciao, thinki.

Don’t confuse failure with Mercy.

of course lol and good for you
ciao and take care ageofgrace

perhaps when i find myself an imaginary creature to tell me about such things…

Nope. And due to keeping my blood pressure low VS. watching the freakshow being presented to innocent children, I also won’t do so

1 Like

I don’t understand at all why it’s wrong to forbid promoting homosexuality to children. We don’t allow promoting heterosexuality to children. We call that pedophilia and throw people in jail for it. Promoting homosexuality to children is a sacred right, however. It is baffling. Why should we promote ANY sexuality to children? Let them grow up. There’s plenty of time.

1 Like

because if you let them grow up on their own without teaching them anything about sexuality it is very likely that your kid will either be pregnant and / or have a couple of stds before they are 14

And teaching sex change and buttsex will prevent that?!? BS

1 Like