Homosexuality

if someone born gay deserves to die than surely i deserve it
59 mins and counting lol

No. Me first.

Are you gay thinki?

The Bible says the first will be last…

lol no but please dont let that stop you from praying to kill me

I wonder if a gay man thinks about another gay man before he thinks about the act itself.

My point is, I don’t think a lot of men out there are really gay. I think they want something that most women don’t give and are too shy to ask a woman for. Just my opinion. Sometimes I try to understand how a man can look into another man’s eyes and be turned on. As you can see, I can’t really comprehend it.

I do believe there are people out there in the world who really are born this way but mostly I think men who seek to satisfy sexual desires claim God is cruel and hate-filled to justify their lust-filled act.

1 Like

I would never ever do that.

you love an imaginary god and would do anything and everything for that illusion and you wonder about that? lol

you better hurry up… only 47 mins left and i will have proven your god is just an illusion

Love is a feeling. An emotion. I don’t imagine that. I feel it.

You must have a death wish.

not really, iam having a tea instead
perhaps i will choke and you win lol

If it helps you cough up that merciless thought, let’s pray together, in Jesus Name.

43 mins to go and your god and your jesus and your holy spirit will be proven ridiculous illusions

Good luck with that. Prove it now. In 43 minutes I could be committing a homosexual act on hubby.

iam proving it for the next 39 mins
enjoy lol

Oh church lady, you think you are so fucking holy. how dare you!

I know. I’ve become so insensitive like a man that I have no known filter, much like you.

time is up: the god, jesus, holy spirit and all other ridiculousness of ageofgrace have been proven helpless illusions

may they all rest in piece