Hey! Rubber-Duck! Over Here!

I’ve never had smoked-duck before. All anyone ever gives me around here is duck stuffed chicken. Meat. Makes me want cauliflower salad and mango.

Oh Lord. I’m in duck-jail with a smoked duck. I must be Spam today.

I don’t wanna be Spam…

Sigh* This is what I’m talking about. Yawn* You can have you page back. I’ll go stand in my own corner and wait for your lazy ass to move, provided you can lift it off your lazy chair. Btw, you have something between your teeth. Go check. It could be rotten meat. Gross. I bet that stinks.

I know why I’m here. You put me in duck jail because I called your place a hellhole. I can’t even get visitors. You’re mean. And I’m leaving tomorrow. I’m so sad. Have you ever been to jail? Oh well, never mind. I don’t care. Let’s talk about me.

I’ll just re-read the amorous rogue duck article again.

A scripture comes to mind.

If your eye causes you to sin, pluck it out. I’m sorry. I was just thinking about that poor duck and how his craving was infecting his duck-hood. Don’t you just want to hand him a pocketknife? And say, “Here dude!” “Just do it to yourself.” “Hold it out there and cut it off.” im sorry. Too much? I can tone it down.

He’s a brown duck. We can put a noose around his penis and pull right, cutting off the oxygen to his brain. He will be dead before he can scream rapcism.

You don’t like that idea do you?

Back to my corner. sigh***

Duck-Spam. Yummy. I like to open my mouth when I eat so you can see my food. I’m weird like that. I figure turn about is fair trade. You gross me out. So I’ll gross you out.

You’re not really grossed out are you?

That’s because you don’t believe the truth. I suspect it’s a protective layer of chastity belt wrapped around your beautiful but unfortunately fatty heart. We’re going to have to burn through that fat because I stuck my finger in and lost my hand. Fortunately, I got my hand back. But the fat was deep and gross.

You sound like Mark now.

Mark knows the truth then.

Now that I think about it, so does Gunda. What is it that they know that seems to parallel my weird thoughts.

That part isn’t really important right now. They will open their mouths when God wants them to.
The only important thing here is if these jeans make me look fat.

Indian Runner Duck

Do you know how to kill a duck?

There are several ways to dispatch your bird. Some people prefer to make a small incision on each side of the neck, cutting the main artery and bleeding the bird to death.

I love this place because you never cease to learn. I think we should crucify it and dissect it’s rotten penis. I’m cruel though. I’ll go try and find directions for dissecting rules.