Health

What do you eat Reggie for prolapse and anal fissure?

I just woke up and weight myself. I gained 200g yesterday, somehow. Given that, I may fast for most of the day. I am determined to be 79 kilos.

https://discourse.bbad.com/t/nutrition-and-meals-health-survival-convenience-gluts/930/12?u=thinkingaboutit

strange number to pick, why not 80 or 75? weird goal but i guess as long as it makes you happy i wish you good luck and hope you make it

2 Likes

Gee, thinki, you’re really kind towards him. Helping with Hope. A lately unfamiliar, lovely side.

i think iam always kind to everyone, iam just misunderstood sometimes lol

Confusing. The first step to recovery is being truthful with yourself. You are confusing and confused.

interesting, why do you think that? i believe iam always truthful with myself and everyone else;)

Here is an example. This is some apsaragus I cooked yesterday. I used a mediterranean blend of oil which olive oil, canola oil, and grapeseed oil. I also added some presqueezed lemon juice from fresh lemons and some apple cider vinegar and some clover honey (clover is just the most popular and usually cheapest in the supermarket). I broiled these about 10 miutes a side and they came out very flavorful and soft throughout the entire length of the spears. I added nothing else and ate them alone.

I cooked this batch this way because the last batch I did in a large square teflon stovetop pan and used several spices and aspecial salt. Ihad some blood pressure issues and my urine smelled odious. When you have a lot of crystals in your sytem be it salt or whatever along with spices it can be taxing when urinating and enough to rip the urethra and split things open like a boiled hot dog when urinating. I know this not just from recent cooking but past experience as well, noting color and smell of urine.
Vinegar and lemon can be refreshing but painful on the stomach if done too much. A small or moderate amount doesn’t eat me away and can produce a very attractive sweet smell. Too much honey isn’t good but when thinned with the vinegar and lemon you it allows me to urinate in a heavier stream (which I almost never get to do!) by lining the urethra and relaxing it.

I am not going to eat anymore asparagus with oil because of the smell. It embarrasses me a bit and mybody starts producing it overtime as if it knows it has to fill in greenhouse gas to surivie in its environment. I think it helps to some extent to unclog things especially if I have been eating a lot of gluten from breads. Rice supposedly does not contain the protein but the stickynature of rice is foten described as glutinous and may have even used some as paste for an art project.

It’s a good fuel like you are running on biodiesel or something. Sometimes I urinate and it smells so terrible though I am worried about being around others and also if that sme smell is coming from my breath or pores in my body with any sort of activity.

2 Likes

Very healthy, Mark! I cook them differently, myself, but no matter how you cook them, asparagus is great for you. Excellent choice.

1 Like

Yes to stop eating them for a few meals.

You know how I make them, Mark? I wash them and then steam them. That’s it. I add nothing and I eat just a few which causes me no side effects. I’m not saying your way is wrong or anything. There is no wrong way to cook asparagus. I just think that often, the more primitive food is, the better it is for you.

Ok, this just got too weird for me. I’m going to go surf convertibles.

1 Like

Asparagus looks good Mark.

Yes it does, but you have seen the sludge people can accumulate going heavy all the time on veggies haven’t you?

I did cook with some peanut oil the other day probably no side effects until about 36 hours later. It statrted to get very hard to breathe. Now my breathingis more powerful and the I can really feel the lungs stronger and working with the ribs and whole fascia layer around things. I was given some corticosteroid inhalers I think almost 3 years abck with refills I still have not depleted them because the use is ridiculous together and along with the head pressure.

The peanut oil works likes a lung steroid for me. It makes it veryhard to breathe but then it makes the breathing much more powerful. Oils help me with pain, and I want to make them more regular.

I don’t know if I have a peanut allergy or not. I did experience a fearful “too hard chest to breathe” exposure that might have been peanut dust. Definitely the oil but not anything for a good 24+ hours. It is threatening just at the start hours but if you control the breathing it doesn’t set off a panic rhythm.

This is why we need Medicare for all. You should have gone to the er, but at 200 a pop I can see why you didn’t.

I’m fine I actually blew 30 bucks last night on uber eats for two sandwiches. One was meat and a dutch crunch bread the other was a vegan turkey with gluten free bread. This is one way I die things (like dice). I bought them to note the differences and increase my mindfullness while eating and just being more mindfula nd cognitive overall. Let’s have a better understanding of nutrition and apprciation of taste. The gluten free bread was like mummmy sand going down and the vegan turkey was like a supplement digested mass for gut flora as if I had none. It downgraded my flesh but sometimes it is good to go Low and I can make big gains in a low state of being and improve thinsg for me when things are low including myself. The realpastrami had some purple slaw and french dressing that made worked well with it not just for taste. The bread was very tough and aerated and you could see the gluten. It is clear like glue.

I want to explain about gluten meals and what they mean to me and why would and wouldn’t I eat them and why I do and don’t at times.

$15/sandwich? lol.

13.31 and 11.11