Health

On the contrary I TAKE credit for it.

Credit THIEF!!!

Nyaa nyaa nyaa.

Alabama just made abortion illegal.

1 Like

The US is becoming unrecognizable.

1 Like

It’s embarrassing that we have loser states like Alabama, Mississippi and Oklahoma.

2 Likes
1 Like

Kavanaugh must be licking his chops. Uncle Thomas would vote to overturn Roe.

1 Like

should read “has become”.

2 Likes

A new thread I wanted to start about particularly what you eat or want to eat or works good for you for any reason without harse judgements or telling you what you should eat or what you are if you eat whatever.
What you in particular actually eat or thinks you might want to eat for some benefit or effect you see others get or theorize you will. Please no fake eating of centipedes, scorpions, bicycle parts, concrete, rebar etc.
Also bad reviews of what you have eaten that you might have bad effect on you, bloating, instant weight gain, hives etc.

A new thread I wanted to start about particularly what you eat or want to eat or works good for you for any reason without harse judgements or telling you what you should eat or what you are if you eat whatever.
What you in particular actually eat or thinks you might want to eat for some benefit or effect you see others get or theorize you will. Please no fake eating of centipedes, scorpions, bicycle parts, concrete, rebar etc.
Also bad reviews of what you have eaten that you might have bad effect on you, bloating, instant weight gain, hives etc.

I separated this from the workout thread I created but not only what you eat that makes you smell good, goes well with something you drink or activity, or satisfies you, but what also you eat for exertion or training or event.

I’m eating very little because I want to hit 79 kilos this year. I had some pasta today with very little sauce, no meat, and some mushrooms. I had a yogurt for dessert.

Another good topic, Mark.

Oh was it convenient? Did you have trouble finding your selection or was it brought to you?

Nothing was brought to me. I do more cooking than Erika as I prefer my cooking. We have agreed to eat very plain meals until we each achieve our weight goals.

Whatever, I suppose you two know what is best for you. Don’t come to me unless you want some gut punching.

https://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/alton-brown/haggis-recipe-1911083

No Will! What do you eat for supernatural strength, stamina, speed, etc. Not just random recipes you pick up. Like why you eat kale or a certain cheese and how you make it even if just microwave etc.

You guys are worse than bloody Mark.