This is over a decade old but it’s amazing.
I don’t understand why anyone likes McGregor.
The victim of the latest macgregor assault was quoted as saying, “I don’t want to drink that shit.” Referring to McGregor’s own brand of whiskey. His response was obviously poor and unfortunately for him on camera. Not much defense there. Definitely a settlement.
Phelps has had two records beaten and now Bolt. This is happening for the women as well.
Oh that was a meet record. He is still 0.45 seconds off WR. Pretty significant difference.
Serena lost. Khabib won. Hamilton’s looking strong for the Italian GP on Sunday but it might rain so all bets are off. Not a terrible day but I had really hoped Serena would win. Nurmagomedov is looking unbeatable. He is probably the least muscular fighter I’ve ever seen but he destroys everyone.
He’s 28-0.
Roethlisberger is out for the year. I’d say that’s a pretty good sports day. I hope he retires and they fire their awful coach so I can root for them again. I could see both happening.
Japan beat Ireland in the Rugby World Cup. Ireland is #1 in the world, too. It is perhaps the biggest upset in RWC history. The Irish are reacting well.
The us men just broke the 4x100m relay record. The usa is very good at sprinting.
Also, this was impressive.
Some Kenyan just ran a marathon in under 2 hours for the first time, although it won’t count as a WR. That’s probably only a matter of time, though. When I was a kid they used to say 2 hours was impossible for a human. Seems nobody told the Kenyans.
My math tells me he had to average 4:34 pace.
I love it. It is like the whole world is happy for him. Probably, because we are all human and this wasn’t a God. He pees like the rest of us.
And now another Kenyan just smashed the 16 year old women’s marathon record.
https://edition.cnn.com/2019/10/13/sport/chicago-marathon-brigid-kosgei-lawrence-cherono/index.html
This is good to know. I own no Puma stuff and now I know to keep it that way.