Good Sports Day

I hadn’t thought of that, but it’s true. Nobody cares at all about the Tour. I haven’t watched since a Colombian won a few years ago. I have no idea who won this year. Nobody here really cares about Euro 2024 or the Copa America, either. You see a few immigrants with their nation’s flag on their car now and then, but that’s all. Even Wimbledon made no news at all here.

1 Like

lol technically there is a week more to cycle but realistically pogacar already won the tour today

I just looked at Colombian news to compare. Still no mention of the Tour or Wimbledon or even Euro 2024. Tons of Copa America coverage, which is to be expected. This is one of the biggest sports days in Colombian history.

luckily that hasnt happened yet, worst so far was a spectator throwing chips in the faces of some cyclists lol

edit: besides some cyclists falling when its raining oh and i forgot this idiot:

Attention seeking wanker. Although I admit attention-seeking is behind all professional sports.

spain vs england a boring and awful 0-0 at half time with no real chances on either side…

lol spain scored 2 mins in the 2nd half, things should get more excited now

I am not watching but from the stats, Spain is dominant.

Harry Kane has been subbed out
Bellingham has done nothing, but England hasn’t had the ball for 30 minutes.

yes spain has been better in every area but that doesnt matter, its 1-1 now lol

Lol. And Bellingham did something.

nice goal by spain 4 mins before extra time lol

and thats it spain wins 2-1!

2 Likes

Well deserved. Subs contributed. Let’s see who wins player of the tourney. Should be Olmo.

I really love the UK team. They bring me such joy by losing.

I wonder if they can make the finals in 2028.

No big wins in 58 years. The mapleleafs of football.

1 Like

What if they lose to Spain in 2028?

1 Like

lol they didnt win in 1966, they stole it

2 Likes

UK hosts in 2028, so England will definitely get past a few rounds.

I guess the Spanish women beat England in the last women’s euro.

The calmness of the young Spanish players is impressive.

Yes. That is true lol.