Good Sports Day

Apparently, Fury should have won the fight and was robbed. Seems to be the norm in boxing. You need to KO to win. Ended in a draw.

I didnā€™t even know it was going on. I read about it after you posted and it seems Fury was knocked down twice. Tough to get a scoring break if youā€™re on your butt twice.

I would have rooted for wilder over fury, not knowing anything about either. I root for black boxers from the US. Except for Mayweather. Unless, he is fighting macgregor. Then I guess I have to root for him.

Tyson Fury just donated his entire pot to the homeless. 8 million euro. I take back who Iā€™d root for, lol.

Thatā€™s racist. lol. Iā€™d have rooted for Fury as well if I had known that.

I love sports. Especially boxing! There is nothing like 2 men expressing hatred toward one another in a boxing ring.

I know you would like to join in and have an adult conversation but Iā€™m not really up for it right now. I will let you know with certainty when Iā€™m ready for your empty words to lul me to sleep.

Andy Murray retired from tennis today. Perhaps the whiniest athlete of all time. Good sports day.

I donā€™t follow menā€™s tennis but British and whiny are usually redundant terms.

1 Like

The patriots won again yesterday. To me, they are by far the worst of the 4 teams left. The cowboys, colts and eagles all lost, so it was a great weekend for sports. Even, if I didnā€™t see one minute of it, lol.

Thatā€™s how I ā€œwatchā€ sports. I read the sports news after itā€™s over.

1 Like

lol, try getting away with that today.

1 Like

This was 9 years ago I think.

The Patriots made the super bowl. This would be a bonus. Weā€™ll see what happens.

Video blocked by NFL.

Ah. Have to click on watch on youtube. Itā€™s just Peyton Manning throwing a pick 6 against New Orleans. One of the biggest plays in superbowl history. I was clearly rooting for the Saints, or I wouldnā€™t have posted it, haha.

The Patriots won. The rams scored 3 points. Not much sleep for us in new England, but we are pretty happy. We are a sports area, but before Brady and belichiik, the Patriots were pathetic. Zero championships in 35 years. Now 6 in the last 17. Amazing how quickly you get fans by winning. I donā€™t remember this being a football area when I was a kid. The pats will probably stink in a few years. Some of their fans have never seen that. I guess we will find out if itā€™s become a football area then.

Good for New England. I am surprised how little news it made. I guess another Patriots win isnā€™t news anymore.

True. If you were not a pats fan, it was probably the most boring super bowl of all time. We keep beating LA at everything.