Good Sports Day

As long as you don’t hurt each other racing to my mockery.

just think of it as playful caring
if i didnt care i wouldnt respond…

Really? What your excuse for not responding for 3 years?

He hasn’t cared for 3 years?

respond to what?

She’s refusing to respond.

she is probably searching her mailbox to discover that i have always replied to everything (unless i forgot and she will send me to hell sooner than originally planned lol)

I recommend dressing layers.

I know what I want. I’m asking you though because you seem to also know.

I have a big moon. I don’t need another.

I’m fuming because I’m being controlled.

Good to know will because really, you’ve done enough.

read your messages and you would know what i know, ya know?
if you know then i know thats all that matters;)

controlled? who could control you unless you let them?hmmm is it a divine being or do you need to go to the bathroom?

I wrote them so by default, I know but you’re the one offering free therapy. So tell me, PsychoNurse, what do you know because I want to shower you with praise for knowing me soooo well.

iam no nurse or savior
all i have to offer are my opinions, silly jokes, laughs and hugs
i do not know you and dont deserve, want or need any praise from anyone

That’s not what you said earlier.

doesnt count, thats out of topic, from another forum!

ah i see i was referring to me never sharing a picture with you

Oh, yes, right. Picture. Yes. Post a photo.

thats not going to happen